xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Gta 4 I got an inside look on the game

It's sort of like your typical gta, but on this one the story takes place in the year 2007. It starts off with a white guy this time and he is supposed to be some cop trying to get out of the agency. That's all the info i know now but i'll keep u guys tuned to this game. :unsure:

Kind of dissapointed I thought there was going to be more info. :( I really want to know about that game. It looks interesting, stinks that it is the samn kinda. Does it have better graphix? :unsure:

Well for those of you that have not seen the trailer here it is GTA IV Trailer

You should also check out the interview with Dan Houser

I am pretty sure the game will be released in October/07

The part I liked to hear about was that you can go in and out of buildings seamlessly.

Edited by reelkill (see edit history)

I got more info on the game. This guy is actually european. He comes to "New York"(not real name in the game). He is there becuz his cousin who lives there got into some trouble with the cops, gangs, and other people. When he gets there he discovers that his cousin's house is empty and he's not there. So he stays there and when he's there he notices a car outside that has been sitting there. He hotwires the car and leaves. This game like i said b4 is set in 2007. So u can expect to see some of the newest cars from this year in there. The new thing about this game is that different people are seen when the day changes. For example: When it gets night time u start to see thugs and robbers on the street. When day-time comes everything is basically normal. The hand gestures in this game are unbelieveable he finally can move his fingers. The detail in the face is awesome. Well that's all for now but i'll keep u updated as i get more info.

I wish it comes out for the Wii since thats the gaming system that I am planning on getting, I really like the GTA series, but I wouldnt buy a different console just for one game. I guess I will have to play it in the PC then. I find the Grand Theft Auto games really fun, you really have freedom in ther environment, not like other games were you are limited by invisible walls or strict levels where you cant go to where you want.

I have seen both the PS3 version of the trailer and the Wii version, the new graphics looks awesome especially the detail when the guys adjusts the mirror in the car. It looks like an awesome game and i hope it lives up to our expectations.