xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Noirmask

Is Anyone Else Here From Australia? What is your oppinion of Australia?

I think it's a great country I have been over seas to europe and still call australia home. It's so much more of a relaxed enviroment and we don't live to work, we work to live :D. We all enjoy a good time and we respect the evironment and it's habitats. I just louvvvve our animals too, lol. All in all I rekon we are easy going and easy to get on with but we are not lazy.Let me know what you think of Australia!

yah, i don't know. i'm from the US, and live in Australia now, been all through europe and asia as well, and the big difference, i think, between the US and Australia is simply that in the US there is a greater understanding of what's going on politically with their country. so many australians can't tell what a shadow minister is, how the prime minister get's elected, etc. there's annoying stuff too - i pay my taxes here, and so much money get's thrown away on absolutely stupid things which would cause riots in the US. like the baby refund, countless TV advertisements paid by the govt, drunk driving billboards, etc etc... in reality it's politically more like france ... that said, it's probably the most beautiful and pleasant country in the world, and yah, the people work to live (big difference with the US). overall way more laid back ... but get a lot done. i like it here...