xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

My Love Story

Ok, there is this chick that i work with, and i fell in love with her the first time i saw her. But, she already had a boyfriend. I had a feeling she liked me because she was always flirting and it was obvious, but i wasnt sure how to tell her. One day, i was listening to my ipod and i came accross a song that was just PERFECT. So, i burnt her the whole CD and gave it to her one day, casually during conversation, and i told her to listen to track #10. She was like "Oh, ok i will". The next day, she ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug you can immagine and weve been together ever since.The song was "Someone that your with" by Nickleback.Hope you like my heart filled story

super-mushy! lolz just kidding! :( i'm happy it worked for you. good music do really works wonders. :( it's also one of the "tricks" i keep handy when trying to woo a girl i like. back during the napster days, i have a repertoire of songs which she adores so much, i burned it on CDs too to give her. and since we're coworkers too then, with a computer assigned to every employee, i usually slip in "new" songs in her computer for her to listen to while she's doing her work (i administered the office network so it's easy for me to do this :unsure:). and sometimes, i replace the windows music which greets her with a song that i know she'll love humming for the rest of the day. :D

If only my co-workers were 20-40 years younger. It sucks being the youngest in the whole company bu being in the IT Department you do get to travel alot and after hours is the best. I'm happy the song worked, but breaking there relationship up, how'd that go?

Yes, just be careful though, sometimes it could land you deeper then you want. Just a CD with a mix of normal songs and a message of love songs could be the best way to go. Just add in some of her fav bands and singers etc, let her listen to it, you'd be known for ever.

Nice story and I'm glad it worked out. Too bad that stuff doesn't work out here. I mean, if you tried that out here and the girl doesn't have feelings for you she would be lost forever as she would be ignoring you like forever. They would get scared to know that about it and try to avoid it. Really irritating for some people(like me). Be glad that girls aren't like that where you live, but you don't sound like a guy who has problems lol.

Awesome Tsunami! Very inspiring love story. At least now i know that there are girls out there that understand music, and will do some crazy stuff just couse of it. I really need to find that song.