xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Who's Going To Watch Spiderman 3 This Week? This is quite possibly the biggest and best Spiderman Movie yet.

I am sure everyone is getting more and more excited that in just 3 days from now. Everyone everywhere will be watching. Quite possibly the biggest and the single best Spiderman movie yet.

And I am sure everyone has been watching the trailors on tv and all that great stuff. Here's some more nice trailors for you to checkout. Some people say this might be the last Spiderman movie. And if that's true it's going out in a huge way.

This one is 7 and a half minutes long and full of excitment.

Enjoy the trailors everyone. And I for one can't wait to see the movie when it comes out. And from the looks of these trailors it's definitely going to be one monster of a movie.

Yeah I be seeing it tomorrow hopefully, just to see how well they did venom, even though they messed up the plot behind Eddie Brock, well at least in the cartoon version though I dunno about the comic book. I smell at least 70-80 Million opening weekend and by the time the movie is done at least 400 Million overall. Should be interesting how well they timed everything with Hobgoblin, sandman and venom, that is a lot fight scenes and what not, hopefully it doesn't overshadow the plot line at all.

Yes i am going to go see spiderman 3 i have been waiting for this movie for a very long time the best villian is going to be in there i really liked venom he was the best villian in my opinion. Also they added a twist in cause spiderman never got the venom on him in the series. Cause it came out from space and went on that astrounant guy. Already got my tickets far back row. :unsure:

I hope I can see it this weekend, preferably tomorrow. I've been waiting for this movie for a while. I don't how the comics and catoons go, so this will be new to me.

I'm going to go see it tomorrow when it comes out in theatres and I'm really excited! I grew up watching the old cartoons and I've always been a big fan of Marvel ^^. I'm also really excited that Topher Grace is playing Venom, although I don't know why, but I loved him as Eric from That 70s Show. I'm totally looking forward to this, but I do feel slightly bad for my friend, as she hasn't watched the first two so might get a little confused.

I'm planning to see it at a local theater on opening weekend. I hope Spider-Man 3 lives up to the hype from last year. It will be interested to see Peter Parker (Tobey MacGuire) in a black Spidey-Suit exploring his dark side. And how will it effect his relationship with Mary Jane? Add three villains to the mix and some cool special effects, and you got the reasons I will be watching SM3 this weekend. Can't wait.

SPIDER-MAN 3 ROCKS!!!! This has gotta be the best superhero movie ever (I'd say X3 but maybe that's just 'cause I didn't like S-M 1 & 2).They didn't rush the film as I had feared and the film handled all the villians quite well. VENOM totally rocked and the twist from the original story was alright too. Only problem they didn't fix was Spider-Man's character which was the primary reason for me for hating the first two editions but I guess you get used to the fact that these movies revolve more around Peter Parker than spider-man (although that was fixed a bit in this one). Only regret: This is probably the last one. Why? See the Spoiler. Spoiler:

Hmm the thing about Ben Parker's death was cleared out. PETER WAS NOT PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS UNCLE's DEATH. Looks like the folks wanted to end the story with this because Ben's death is what makes Spider-Man swing everyday. It is his motivation, his compulsion. If he does not have this at the back of his mind he will quit the first time he thinks it is screwing up his life. However the series may continue if the film's a big big hit (which it will probably be) and since they introduced Gwen Stacy, they do have to kill her. :unsure:

How young were you referring to? Funny that you mentioned it a lot of kids saw this movie yesterday and some adults when I went, but of course I highly doubt the kids get the darkside to this movie. Of course without spoiling anything their was a lot of stuff peter was doing that most kids shouldn't even think about. With X-3 they pretty much ended the trilogy with that movie I would think they could have done another movie with apocalypse as the main bad guy. Actually it isn't the last spider movie, the details for the forth one are already being started on, so far only Dunst is coming back and it's slated for a 2009 release, most likely we won't be hearing concrete news about SM 4 till mid 2008.