xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

GTA: san andreas the best game on earth ?

gta vice city was on of the best games on earth, so why dont why discuss here what might happen in gta san andreas, i think it will beat vice city by miles, u dont think so, why then ???

The grand theft auto series all of em jus rock way to much, and well youre right vice city was da BOMB and for some reason i think it always will be, it jus like to game interaction to the next level, i mean you could like do ne thing in that game, so the next one is definately gonna rock, i just hope they make it have network gaming compatible......

I don't think it has been released in Singapore yet(correct me if I am wrong)...I did not see it in the game store....for the US I am not too sure...Anyway, what is San Andreas about? Sounds like San Fransisco? How does it differ from Vice City? Do you still carry out 'grand theft autos' and 'vice' in this new game? :P By the way, who is the publisher?

RockStar is, just like all the other GTA games.This game takes place in a State! Yes a State, even tho it may have only 3 citys you can go to, it take place in a state. HUGE game. Only problem I see with it is:1. Loading Times2. Lag issues3. Lag issues4. Lag issuesYes LAG. It will lag alot trust me, a game this big with diff. car models for day and night?! LAG. Gang fights in the streets with cars stopping because the road is fulled with bodys. LAG! Just like with driv3r it lagged if you had 10 or more cars on screen. With GTA I think the same issuse will come up. I cant wait for this game, I have reserved it already. The game will be great. If you eat to much food, you get fat.You get fat you cant run as fast.You wanna get rid of the fat?Go to the gym and work out.Forget to eat?Get skinnyCant run as fasy because you run out of breath.Eat alotGo to gym and work outCan it get any better then this?!!? lol

gta games have so many bugs, it freezes a lot, and you get loading so much. One day i was so far, i didnt save, and it froze, so from then i stoped playing gta. But i play it occasionaly, i want to get san andres it so cool!

I do love all the glitches in GTA3 lol. I love flying the tank and stuff. Falling into blue hell or whatever its called. Glitches where one of the funnest parts to me in GTA lol. I hope that there are a few hidden glitches in SA. Nothing that would ruin gameplay/mission tho.

actually, rckstar said there will be no loading scenes between each city, and they would like to make us sure there will be no BUGS at all, and no slow down, so no mistakes this time, and by the way, tell that code name 88 that he has no buisness with a game that comes only on PS2 :P

actually, rckstar said there will be no loading scenes between each city, and they would like to make us sure there will be no BUGS at all, and no slow down, so no mistakes this time, and by the way, tell that code name 88 that he has no business with a game that comes only on PS2 :P

actually, rckstar said there will be no loading scenes between each city, and they would like to make us sure there will be no BUGS at all, and no slow down, so no mistakes this time, and by the way, tell that code name 88 that he has no business with a game that comes only on PS2  :P

Ya well we will see about that lol I bet you there will be lag issuses. The only way around it would be to load off the hard drive instead of the disk. But I dont think GTASA will support the HDD
Edit: Spelling O.o