xisto Community
richierich1m

Forbidden Site Since Last 12 Hrs [resolved]

cpanel:richieserver: gammaweb address: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
body: My site is showing a forbidden message asbelow."ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access / on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encounteredwhile trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle therequest. Apache/1.3.37 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Port 80"I have send email at support@xisto.com and support@xisto.comI have submitted a critical ticket at Xisto - Support ,it has been 24 hrs now and yet my site is offline and i havent got a reply,.Plz help soon

Edited by richierich1m (see edit history)

This was a major problem awhile back when Opaque sitched servers. I and many other members experienced this same problem. I have a few questions that may clear some up for the mods or Admins to understand what's fully happening.1. Did this problem occur before, around the time of the server switch2. Can you still access your Cpanel3. If you can acess your cpanel can you view your filemanager, and if so are there any files in it?

You need to be patient, an admin will address this problem soon. As this hashappened before, so it may take awhile for the problem to be fixed for your site. The worst thing you can do is to continue asking for a mod to come, as this may furthermore delay the process of fixing your site :unsure:

You need to be patient, an admin will address this problem soon. As this hashappened before, so it may take awhile for the problem to be fixed for your site. The worst thing you can do is to continue asking for a mod to come, as this may furthermore delay the process of fixing your site :unsure:

Its been 48 hrs now dude

richierich1m contact support@xisto.com and let them know your situation, you will get a quicker response that way instead of repeating posts trying to get admins attention.

Try to send them another message! They responded to my support requests (5) within 1 hour most, during the day, maybe your message got lost ot them (try using a different subject this time to avoid it being flagged as spam