xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unholy Prayer

Need Some Advice

I like this girl at my school, but I'm not sure if I should ask her out. I'm 18 and she's 16 and i'm like 3 times her size cuz she's small and i'm kinda big so it would be kind of weird. I think she likes me but I'm not sure yet. We don't really talk much outside of school but she talks to me everyday in the hallway and sometimes makes an effort to yell across the school parking lot to say high to me. I'm just wondering how I should go about maybe asking her out or if I should or not... she was in my German 2 class last semester and we always talked and flirted but I'm not sure if she was serious or not. Any advice?

Edited by Unholy Prayer (see edit history)

From those signs, it could be possible she's interested in you, or she thinks you're both close friends of some sort. Don't feel too bad over questionable things like height and age difference - love is love. As for a good way of asking her out, I'm not quite sure, people always say 'they get in the moment' and do it. If you're close enough, maybe hang out with her outside of school and ask her then. If not, you could always ask to speak to her privately or something. I don't really suggest you do it over friends or any other internet chat client. Tell her in person, it means a lot more (to me, anyway). Using signs to find out if someone likes you is a good thing, but the answer is something you're unsure of unless you can get a straightforward reply.

Well, I would maybe just spend time with her more, like out of school. Ask her to the movies or to go somewhere to eat or something, not necessarily a date, but just hanging out. If you feel brave enough you may even want to talk to her about how you feel about her. I hope this helps.

Well, I would maybe just spend time with her more, like out of school. Ask her to the movies or to go somewhere to eat or something, not necessarily a date, but just hanging out.

I think doing similar to what is mentioned here in this quote is the best way of going at it. Best friends are usually the ones that get "hooked up" together. But if you want the relationship to last, you're gonna have to keep in touch outside of school as well.