xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Microsoft Fix For Incompatible Applications another update for windows vista

For those whos using Windows Vista and found that some programs are not running properly in this new system .. here is the solution:

Microsoft had made a fix for that problem and you can do an update for your OS in microsoft's website..

This update with the name (KB929427) , Just type it in the search field here and click go then download it and install :unsure:

That's just so Micro$oft style... Vista hasn't been out decently, and already they need to fix major faults... I wouldn't call this a minor fix... Had their QA department tested Vista properly, they would have seen this problem with incompatible software... In my oppinion, two things might have happened... First, QA department didn't do their job (which I find highlu unlikely), and second, Micro$oft thought they could force all of their users into updating their software, therefore bringing fortune to their partners (this I find is most likely scenario)...I myself am a software developer, and this is a big flaw in the software, that CAN'T go unnoticed... This is just another minus for Micro$oft in my book...

Well it is common practice of windows to send out software which is not completly finished and they have problems with their own software. I don't know if any of you are using microsoft office 2007 but if you would check when you do export in the .doc format I have certain problems that is other users have certain problems when they try to open this document with pre vious microsoft office software. And I think that it is nothing bad if microsoft has released vista before it should have been but it is doing better job with correcting mistakes then with the XP as we see every few days new small update of vista and with xp it was waiting and then waiting and waiting again until they would put some patch together and then again have problems with this new patch. And if someone says that this is bad thing that there are so many updates for vista he is wrong as any serious operating system has to stay in touch and has to be updated decently.

I was happily using handybits voice mail which is free talking email that compresses the file etc with windows xp then got talked into Windows Vista. Now can not save the file when using handybits. It is one of the most friendly user voice e-mails I have even seen. Has someone got the solution so that I can again communicate with friends overseas again. You can talk for ages on it then sends the messages very quickly. Help PleaseJeanne-reply by Jeanne marie Anne Godeau