xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Virginia Tech Sig [by Imtay22]

The blue seems to be a bit at odds with the rest of the sig. But, meh, i don't feel like judging this sig much since it's centered around the school where murder was committed... It's a nice sig, and i hope the families of those students find a way to cope.

not bad like the smooth transition of colors within hte sig, personally I would have gone with the school colors to make it extra good and meaningful :unsure:. Also should change the font color to it as well black is hard to see on this one.

Yes it is sad that all those students died.I think that there are other places in the world also where large numbers of people are dying and the Virgina Tech incident is although close to home for me about 30 miles south of where I live and a sad tragedy,It is not the only tragedy that's happened in the world.There are lots of states in the United States where thousands of people are murdered every year.Great Sig