xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tsuneo1986

Sign_profit Anyone Use This? making money online using sign-profit

I looked through it and it looks a little fishy. I'm not sure exactly where they are getting their money from and they use e-gold instead of paypal (main reason I didn't sign up). Their website is hard to use too. If you mess up on registration then you have no idea what you did wrong and you have to hit the back button to sign up. If they used paypal then I may have signed up to see what forums I can use though. Looks interesting to try, but not interesting enough to get me to sign up for yet another money account.

I've been a member of sign-profit for months and have been paid. You may think that $1.25 for 100 impressions is a lot, but it isn't. The rate is really much lower - maybe sonmewhere around 40 cents CPM. I'd recommend them if you regularly post on a forum that is approved. Here are my payment proofs:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

If you join them, you will only earn money for adding the code to your signature on an approved site.

Edited by CinnamorollTK (see edit history)

I joined a couple of weeks back, and it is quite safe. I think the main advantage of this is that you can have the code in your signature. I don't think other similar ad websites let you do that. I could be mistaken. So, I recommend you at least try it out.