xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnkitGoswami

Has Anyone Read The Bourne Legacy? The Bourne Legacy by Eric Van Lustbader

I'm a big fan of Robert Ludlum and loved the Bourne series. Actually I was very dissapointed when I finished reading The Bourne Ultimatum (I thought I would never be able to read any other thriller). These 3 books (the bourne legacy, supremacy and ultimatum) are right up in the top 3 slots of the books that I have read. A few years back I heard about this book by Eric Van Lustbader called The Bourne Legacy. I never bothered about reading it as it wasn't a Ludlum but now I heard from a friend that it is quite good. Can anyone who has read it tell me if it lives up to the originals?

I haven't read it yet, but I might have to now that I know it exists... All I want to know, though, is is it written to be made into a screenplay sequel the first two movies? I'm really hoping they can continue on a seriously high quality franchise on the big screen...