xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lekrissy

Radiata Stories For the PS2

Has anyone played this game? I love it. It's a RPG game by Square Enix where you play a knight and you can do missions and such. It has a neat storyline. Some people don't like it because the missions get boring. But the story gets interesting after the missions. You can add friends and pick them to join you in missions. There's more to it.If you've played this, what do you think of it?

This game is actually one of my favourite games of all time. My sister originally got it but when i started to play it, I could not stop. In the game the mission are really fun and during them you learn alot more about what's really going on. Then you decide: Will you side with the humans? Or will you side with everything else. This game honestly leaves me almost speachless about how amazing this game is... But of course what else can you expect from the people who brough you Star Ocean? :P

I have played the game for only a short amount of time but in that short amount of time, I started to enjoy the gameplay more and more. The system in which you can control the character is very out there, meaning that you are given the ability to think of new combos for the character to use in certain situations when you think that it is needed. Also the one thing that I did not like was the fact that when I needed to be healed by someone, they just let me die knowning that I had ran out of healing bulbs or whatever they were called.

I find this game very amusing. the gameplay is very nice and easy to control it has a great humor to it that most games dont have but the button mashing battle system is bad thats the only thing I hates about the game the good thing that i really like about the game is that it was very detailed in the characters and the surroundings to me it was very much as their last game, star oceans which was quite fun too but has the same battle system. I recommend this game if you liked star oceans and like the button mashing battle systems that they have if you don't then I say your loss :XD: I also rate this game probably 7.5/10

This is one of my favoright games, it comes right after Persona3, persona 3 has some of the same things you go out and make friends, but they don't join you, but they do make it so you can create powerful monsters to help you.

-reply by Jack Russel