xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

My First Adobe Photoshop Cs3 Sig

Although it took the better part of 12 hours to get this completed (wouldn't believe the problems I had to go through). But finally here it is and hint hint this sig will belong to a member of the Evil Society :unsure:.

Posted Image

But like I mention the problems I had to go through in order ot make CS3 to work properly took this sig that long, but I would the actual design took about maybe 30 45 minutes.

That sig is very nice, just love the aero look to it. by the way, is the CS3 interface and buttons etc similar to the ones on CS2? because if it isn't there are going to be lot of problems

Good sig, cool effect and funny theme. :unsure: Maybe it would be good that you mention those problems you've come across. Most of us haven't CS3 still and is always better when you're aware of these things beforehand.

Looks good i seen video for cs3 and the dude was clicking in the areas where he wanted to change the hue/saturation it was some cool stuff.Right now all I have is cs2 but i can't wait to get my hands on cs3.I am just starting out though haven't even figured cs2 out completely.Nice sig though

Well one of the problems I had was when I tried to type text I get an error with the text engine, but doing some search the error was because I had so many fonts that in order to correct this I had to move most of them out and then them move them back in small groups in order to get them to work. I had installation problems but that was quickly fix after I realized what I did wrong.The newest thing that I like is the way the tool menus are done, they use a collapse and expand feature so you don't have to do all that clicking around, however I only have the standard edition and not the extended editon which deals with 3-d graphics and other good stuff.