xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Half-life Sig [by Imtay22]

Posted Image

How's it? I tried to make a smoke effect from the bottom. Didn't really work. Please rate and CC. Thanks!

EDIT- Added another-

Posted Image

I think it is a little dark. Rate and CC this one, too!

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

Even though the smoke effect didn't work out very well, I think the sig looks pretty good. The grey does look like it fades a little too quickly, but other than that, i like it.Edit: Now that you put up the second one, I really like it. It doesn't seem to have too much color, but it still looks pretty good to me.

Edited by t3jem (see edit history)

I like the second one better even though it is monotone. The smoke on the first one reminds me of spray paint. I have a feeling of 5.0/10 for the first one. Second one i get a feeling of 5.5/10. Love the text in the second, btw.

Im with the second as well, the background, render, smoke effect, text are not blending well with each other, usually with the smoke effect you want your background to have a grunge look and not full abstract or you won't have good blending.Wit hthe second although a bit better don't stick with one color that usually takes around from the sig thats why its usually good to use more 2 colors especially when you get into blending and what not. Text is ok but could be better, don't worry I still stink at text as well.