xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
justme112991

Im Still In Love With Him

SO i went out with a guy for a year. We did a lot together. I could tell him anything and he was the first guy to ever mean anything to me. It was the first time i was really in love. Then his best friend had to like me and cause so many problems between us. and i wonder where would we be if his friend never liked me. My ex now has another girl friend and i have had other boyfriends but i still love him (my ex) and i dont know if i should tell him or not i dont know if he still likes me and im scared of what will happen if i do tell him but im not sure how much longer i can hide it in for. My friend says that it still hurts him to think about me but im not sure if thats true and maybe i dont see it because i dont think ill ever have a chance with him again. WHAT DO I DO? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

First loves are hard to move on from. but if he is seeing someone else don't create the same situation that you and he was in with his friend. The best situation is talked to him and lay everything out and try to work on your feelings, but make sure to keep his and your's emotions in check because it could backfire and create a bad situation for him and his current girlfriend. Let him know what ever he decides on what to do that you will accept, but he has to decide that for himself because breaking up with a girl to continue a relationship with another one is just bad mojo for any guy.Once you let him know your feelings then you will be able to move on and hopefully he lets you know his feelings as well, because with this your relationship could continue in the future but you have to let him know that he cannot break up with his current girlfriend because of what you two had before. Of course if he can be honest to his current girlfriend about his feelings for you she should understand and that could help continue your relationship with him that got ruined by his friend.But the most important thing is that you try to become friends with that you will be able to let go of those feelings if you both agree that the relationship should not go on. Of course these are opinions as their is no true answer to this situation, but you have to be honest with yourself and to him and he has to do it like wise, especially when it concerns his current girlfriend.

I'm with Saint Michael with his last advice about being weary of his current girlfriend so to speak. It's exactly what happened between you two, you could potionally be doing to him. He could be happy with his current girlfriend and then a 'friend' has to come along and like him, and cause problems. You need to make sure you don't come across as 'imposing' on their relationship or that your trying to steal him. Maybe a simple letter explaining your feelings could be the best way going about it, that way, he can read it in his own time, think about it, he could opt to tear the letter up and throw it away or could easily keep it hidden somewhere. Don't think that "Oh, they will break up soon..." will get him back because people are hurt after relationships and it could get messy. Write a letter, I think people should go back to letters.Anyone says write him an email or SMS him, i'll shoot them myselfs! :unsure: Romantic, pfft!

Well him and his girl friend broke up yesterday so im going to give it a week or two before i tell him and no i will not tell him through email. I want to tell him in person but if i cant do that i will write him a note. Thank you

Strange how the world works. Good luck, and don't come off as desperate. Calm, and Smoothly talk to him, and have an idea of what you want hime to know, otherwise you could end up saying more then you may have wanted, or say the wrong thing.

I'm with Saint Michael with his last advice about being weary of his current girlfriend so to speak. It's exactly what happened between you two, you could potionally be doing to him. He could be happy with his current girlfriend and then a 'friend' has to come along and like him, and cause problems. You need to make sure you don't come across as 'imposing' on their relationship or that your trying to steal him.
Maybe a simple letter explaining your feelings could be the best way going about it, that way, he can read it in his own time, think about it, he could opt to tear the letter up and throw it away or could easily keep it hidden somewhere. Don't think that "Oh, they will break up soon..." will get him back because people are hurt after relationships and it could get messy. Write a letter, I think people should go back to letters.

Anyone says write him an email or SMS him, i'll shoot them myselfs! :unsure: Romantic, pfft!

I agree with Tuddy here, if you want him to know how you feel you have to just do it. You shouldn't just hold it back, because a sudden outburst one day might just make it even worse! >.< And yes you should be weary if someone has a girlfriend already, because trust me it can cause problems (knows from experience). If you tell him how you feel, and he says somethign you dont want to hear; you have to make sure that you respect his wishes. Trust me, prying more and more might hurt the friendship that you have, and possibly the relationship he has right now. But you know never, it might just turn out the way you want it, and all you had to do was tell him that you still care for him.

Well mama seeing as you love your ex you still made the major mistake to play with his best friend and seeing as you stated you had multiple boyfriends in the past and he is on one you should reconsider and stop playin these little child games he doin his thang and you messed up deal wit it.-June

So, how old are you? Most advice should be age appropriate, and this will help out people giving it. :P

man i was readying myself for a long and complicated post after i read the post but after what followed i say yeah try it with your ex and if you upset someone in the process they're young time will heal everything. Good luck.

well I have to add that at 15 love comes easy. But true love only comes once or twice in a lifetime. I can only speak for myself here but when I was in my mid to early teens Yes I ( loved ) but true love? that came later. But as most have said Give it a try with your ex. ya never know. that could be the ( true Love ) for you. only time would tell.