xisto Community
Mastablugodd

How Do I Make My Own Private Online Server Please Help Me Out.thank You For Your Time.

can someone tell me how to make my very own online private server.Please help me out.This is really pissing me off since no one will help me out.Thank you for your time.

What exactly do you mean? Or what do you want to do with it? Do you intent to host peoples websites there and become a host yourself? If this is what you want then I may be able to help. I know just a site that lets you resell hosting services without any initial investment, set up fees, or monthly costs. It gives you a private label status too. Which means no one will know whom your parent host is, if you dont tell them yourself.
The site has not yet launched to the public though so I cannot post a link here. I only know of this site because I know the C.E.O of the company personally. If this is what you want them you can send me a private message so I can give you the link.

What exactly do you mean? Or what do you want to do with it? Do you intent to host peoples websites there and become a host yourself? If this is what you want then I may be able to help. I know just a site that lets you resell hosting services without any initial investment, set up fees, or monthly costs. It gives you a private label status too. Which means no one will know whom your parent host is, if you dont tell them yourself.
The site has not yet launched to the public though so I cannot post a link here. I only know of this site because I know the C.E.O of the company personally. If this is what you want them you can send me a private message so I can give you the link.

Well why not post link so we could see what this site or host has to offer and not to be in some kind of fraud. I mean one way or the other if it is online many people could find and discover it by chance so it is in fact public already. And if you post link then we could see about experience Xisto members have on this site and so on. Which might be really helpful.

can someone tell me how to make my very own online private server.Please help me out.This is really pissing me off since no one will help me out.Thank you for your time.

Is it for webdesign of for gaming server?

There is a simple solution if you want a Free Virtual Network, you can always use Hamachi. Free version supports up to 16 players. You can also buy it, and then support 256 players.

All other people also need to have Hamachi installed in order to join your Private network. Check out hamachi website, and forums for help, and Wikipedia for information about hamachi and virtual network.

If you don't want to learn all that fancy-schmancy server setting you can use hamachi instead.

For personal server for hosting websites, try googleing apache server. Also there are tutorials on Xisto forums for setting up Apache server enviroment.

Hope this helps ;)

Please state what kind of online private server you want. File server? Game server? Web Server? etc...
If you could be more specific you might get the help that you want.

Well why not post link so we could see what this site or host has to offer and not to be in some kind of fraud. I mean one way or the other if it is online many people could find and discover it by chance so it is in fact public already. And if you post link then we could see about experience Xisto members have on this site and so on. Which might be really helpful.

Like I said, I know the CEO personally and this is a legitimate site. The only reason I didnt want to post the link here was because he had informed me that he is still polishing a few things on the site. I would have posted it here eventually but if you insist, the name of the site is Resell Fortune.
As you can see, there is really nothing to hide and the site can do with a lot of publicity. Its good for their business and Im sure they will be looking for a lot of it when they are quite ready.

A Xisto "sister Site". Xisto - Web Hosting also offers reseller accounts. Please consider that service, too. Since the Xisto - Web Hosting services effectively "pay" for the Xisto Free Web Hosting and this Forum, it would be a good thing to do.And announcing a competitive service on these Forums is impolite.

Runescape private server, if so, i know who can help! Go to robocz033's profile, and he has a tutorial (a couple topic tutorial or something) on how to make one :lol:and his tutorial has got to work, because i mena his server was great! you should chec it out.. its good..but now the server is closed, but the topic is still up :/

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

i dont have the tut yet, i ve been busy with school and flying...but i will get to work on the rest this weekend hopefully, but i have to study for exams and do some homework, so i will do my best! please bare with me. if you want immediate help, i can assist you via aim or msn messanger or even email.

Can you teach me how to make my own online private server?I mean my on game server that I host.. can you give me a tutorial? I want to make my own ragnarok online server thnx in advance.. pls email me judge_executor__yahoo_com-gohan

Can someone help me on creating eAthena and my own Ragnarok server please? My email is jervicomp9@hotmail.com or at jervicomp9@yahoo.com-Jervic

Conquer Online

How Do I Make My Own Private Online Server Please Help Me Out.thank You For Your Time.

I need everything on conqueronline me and my friends want to make a private server and it seems I have to do it. Please help me out here ...

I need so many things like server files and stuff everything ( I checked 1 million forums and asked around seems all the server files are deleted.. There is no good link .. Only for backups .. But I already have a million of them.. If the server files works with Pgadmin it would be great cuz I got Mysql but I'm not a big fan of it its one of the hardest thing I ever had to use.. Thank you for your time.. If you have any info talk to me on msn my email is liban_numero_1@hotmail.Com.

-John