xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kery

Php Designer 2007

I want share with you the best PHP Integrated development enviroment.

PHP Designer 2007

PHP Designer 2007 - Professional 5.2.2 [02.26.2007]

Posted Image

PHP Designer 2007 - Professional is a PHP Editor / PHP IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for both beginners and professional developers.

Designed to boost your productivity and enhance the process of editing, debugging, analyzing and publishing applications and websites powered by PHP and other web-languages.

PHP Designer 2007 - Professional is designed to makes the learning curve as easy and short as possible.

The strength in PHP lies in the ability to embed it into- and together with other web-languages and technologies.

This is why PHP Designer 2007 does not only support PHP but also other web-languages as HTML, MySQL, XML, CSS, JavaScript, VBScript, Java, C#, Perl, Python and Ruby!

The professional edition is ideal for WAMP/LAMP and AJAX developers, with features such as the Intelligent Highlighter that automatically switches between syntax highlighters for PHP, HTML, CSS, XML and JavaScript each (dependant on your position in the document) and dims the rest of the code; and the large built-in code-libraries.

The familiar, fully customizable and intuitive development environment makes it the perfect IDE for beginners with intelligent code suggestion on the fly and contextual help with access to more then 3000 functions on the fly!

The professional edition is for any commercial, business, educational, institutional or governmental purpose!

The personal edition is a free simplified version that contains a very small selection of features found in the professional edition (personal edition is a free )

link: http://www.mpsoftwareweb.com/mirror/mirrorphpdesigner2007

Edited by kery (see edit history)

This looks really interesting although I'm never sure if these kind of programs are really worthy to develop websites, because if you don't know codes really well you aren't going to come with anything good, no matter that the program you use is the best. Anyway, as PHP is such a common language I suppose there must be a program like this but fully freeware, with similar features to what this one offers in the "professional" version.

Edited by Sprnknwn (see edit history)

Anyway, as PHP is such a common language I suppose there must be a program like this but fully freeware, with similar features to what this one offers in the "professional" version.

Ok! But you can try it! It is test version. If it is good, you can find to buy full-fledged version!

Eh I don't like this software it has some nice features and it is working nice you can integrate more or less everything in it. however I am still stick to use the textpad to write my code and then just try it using server and see where the bug is. Also the problem is that few times when I used this software I have noticed that is scrambles the output of the errors in very strange fashion making me buzz over it for hours not noticing where the real error is. And I would like to point out that you could use eclipse with extension and it works nice and it is free.

Is the best PHP software."PHP Designer 2007 - Professional is a powerful PHP Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for both beginners and professional developers that enhances the process of editing, analyzing and publishing applications and websites powered by PHP and other web languages.Boost your productivity and simplify complex coding projects through an intelligent set of editing tools that includes full support for PHP 5.2, syntax highlighters, intelligent nested code completion, code tips that are displayed as you type, a project manager, code snippets, large built-in code-libraries, bracket/tag highlighting (matched and unmatched), and numerous tools and wizards to speed up your development.The strength of PHP lies in its ability to embed it into, and together with, other web languages and technologies. Therefore, PHP Designer 2007 not only supports PHP, but also other web languages such as HTML, MySQL, XML, CSS, JavaScript, VBScript, Java, C#, Perl, Python and Ruby! Support for WAMP/LAMP and AJAX developers is provided through intelligent syntax highlighting that automatically switches between syntax highlighters for PHP, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript depending on your position in the document, and dims the rest of the code! Getting detailed information about more than 3000 native PHP functions on the fly makes the learning curve for PHP as easy and short as possible. Jump to any declaration in both source and project files with filtering by class, interface, function, variable or constant. Easily document your code with phpDocumentor, the standard documentation tool for the PHP language, with the built-in phpDocumentor Wizard. The philosophy behind PHP Designer 2007 is that it be enjoyable to use for hours and hours for both beginners and professional developers through an easy-to-use, intuitive, customizable and tabbed interface.The professional edition is for any commercial, business, educational, institutional or governmental purpose!"

Is the best PHP software."PHP Designer 2007 - Professional is a powerful PHP Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for both beginners and professional developers that enhances the process of editing, analyzing and publishing applications and websites powered by PHP and other web languages.
Boost your productivity and simplify complex coding projects through an intelligent set of editing tools that includes full support for PHP 5.2, syntax highlighters, intelligent nested code completion, code tips that are displayed as you type, a project manager, code snippets, large built-in code-libraries, bracket/tag highlighting (matched and unmatched), and numerous tools and wizards to speed up your development.
The strength of PHP lies in its ability to embed it into, and together with, other web languages and technologies. Therefore, PHP Designer 2007 not only supports PHP, but also other web languages such as HTML, MySQL, XML, CSS, JavaScript, VBScript, Java, C#, Perl, Python and Ruby!
Support for WAMP/LAMP and AJAX developers is provided through intelligent syntax highlighting that automatically switches between syntax highlighters for PHP, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript depending on your position in the document, and dims the rest of the code!
Getting detailed information about more than 3000 native PHP functions on the fly makes the learning curve for PHP as easy and short as possible.
Jump to any declaration in both source and project files with filtering by class, interface, function, variable or constant.
Easily document your code with phpDocumentor, the standard documentation tool for the PHP language, with the built-in phpDocumentor Wizard.
The philosophy behind PHP Designer 2007 is that it be enjoyable to use for hours and hours for both beginners and professional developers through an easy-to-use, intuitive, customizable and tabbed interface.
The professional edition is for any commercial, business, educational, institutional or governmental purpose!"

After all this I still don't agree with you. I am mostly writing php codes in the notepad or textpad but when I need integrated developing enviroment I am using eclipse.

Eventhough eclipse isn't made for php it is in fact produced for java I am using it to write php programes as I have one plug in which is in fact easy to use and when you install it it is completly compatible with php code which in fact everyone needs and as it is free it gives large advanteade over php designer.

And I have tried php designer and somehow some things are just missing and debuggin also produces some errors.

I am not salesman or marketer but I find this software is just like notepad but with added functionality. 9/10

OK i don;t like this software nor am I found of it but you just cannot say that it is like notepad because it is not as it is integrated developing environment. It works on such way and has integrated debuggeres and many other things. How can you make mark for the thing you don't understand come on get real.

Don't spam forums uselessly.