xisto Community
blogmaster

Hello World!

Hi,My name is blogmaster. I came here to get hosting for my latest site but more importantly, make some friends.About five months ago when I was looking for a place to host my site, I came across Xisto through a search on Google. I didn?t sign up then. I signed up with a different host and thought I had made the best choice ;) I have just discovered, whilst working on my latest website, that my current host does not have Zend Optimizer installed. I require Zend Optimizer for this website to work. I could have installed it myself but then I don?t have shell access. So here I am?

Hello, blogmaster and welcome to the Xisto community!I'm one of the "veteran" members here and I think you've made a good choice. I certainly been down that road of trying out diiferent hosts before I came back here (hence the long hiatus). Anyway, the people here are very supportive, and if you have a problem I'm sure one of the moderators/admins can help you out.Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we hope to see more of you on the boards!

Hello blogmaster, hello evarybody, too!Nice to meet you
hope you can enjoy with Xisto. community here.
I'm newbie, too! Hope everybody'll helpe me.

Hi kery. Its nice to meet you too. I think I will enjoy it here too. I really enjoy interacting with new friends (and helping out whenever I can) on forums. Im sure we will all help you out whenever we can. Just post your question :)

Hello, blogmaster and welcome to the Xisto community!
I'm one of the "veteran" members here and I think you've made a good choice. I certainly been down that road of trying out diiferent hosts before I came back here (hence the long hiatus). Anyway, the people here are very supportive, and if you have a problem I'm sure one of the moderators/admins can help you out.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we hope to see more of you on the boards!

Thanks for the warm welcome shigajet. Indeed you are one of the veterans here. I can see you joined back in 2005 and have more than a thousand posts to your credit. ;) Thats quite a record you set there. Im sure I will benefit a lot from your experience. ;)

Hello blogmaster Posted Image and welcome from Michigan, USA. You have obviously learned that Trap 17 is the best free no-ads host on the web. ;) I do not use all the extra embellishments offered by Trap, but I do understand that others are very pleased with all of them. You will find that people here on the forum are friendly and if you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion. You also need to peruse the Trap 17 Read Me Page.

Hello Mich. Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for the links. I have been through the rules and the read me page already, but having them here will serve as a quick reference in future.

I agree that Xisto is the best host. Its easier to get enough hosting credits to sustain you for a month here than it is with some of its competition (or all?). serverph also informs me that it takes one or two days to get your hosting application approved. Thats awesome! ;)