xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SNiped

Paintball Paintball weekend

Hey guy's i was recently on my favourite website and saw they were having a paintball weekend in june, I've sat around comprehding wheather or not to go. One problem is that Utah is over 8000 miles away. So i have been wondering if anyone else is thinking or has already booked there place at the SPec ops elite weekend.

If you have Congratulation's and have fun.

If you wish to know why i want to go on this weekend just check out some of the stuff below, you will be blown away by it.

WHEN: June 22nd through June 24th, ALL DAY for three days. (You'll want to fly in on Thursday and fly out on Monday.) WHERE: Salt Lake City, Utah.

COST: $2,500 ($1,700 for Brigade members) if you purchase admission and FREE if you win admission (click here to find out how to win.) ONLY THE FIRST 30 PLAYERS TO SIGN UP WILL BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER. DONT DELAY. THE REMAINING 30 PLAYER SLOTS WILL BE GIVEN AWAY AND THE EVENT WILL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO 60 PLAYERS OVERALL.

WHO: A pile of paintball pros and celebrities, including Greg Hastings (if you don't know who he is you should ask for an X-Box for Christmas,) a bunch of paintball media, the Special Ops Paintball Factory Crew and around sixty fellow Brigade Members who have come to take their game to the next level and party with the best and brightest woodsballers out there.

WHY: If you have to ask, then you're probably not a sick enough paintball fiend to see the beauty in three days of intense paintball action and partying.

RESTRICTIONS: Unfortunately, we can't allow players under the age of 15. Players 15 to 18 must have signed parental permission. Any health or fitness limitations MUST be shared with event staff.

GEAR: Attendees will receive tons of free gear and will have chances to win a bunch of other stuff. You should bring your gearbag (gun, goggles, air tank, camo. . . All the junk you haul around when you play.) Bring a backup marker if you have one. All paint and air will be provided, compliments of Draxxus.

ACCOMODATIONS: Unless you've won an "all expenses paid" package from SO, you'll be paying for your own hotel room. The good news is that we've negotiated a good rate and you can share a room with another paintballer. Room rates are $35.00 per night and you will be staying four nights. More info hotels.

TRANSPORTATION: You pay for your own airfare (unless you win the all-expenses-paid prizes) and Special Ops will provide transportation to and from events. Everything's fairly close by, but we'll be driving you around on the "short bus" (just like in school.)

FOOD: Most major meals will be provided by Special Ops Paintball. Bring some cash for breakfast or whatever.

LEGAL STUFF: Of course, you'll sign waivers and agreements to abide by safety rules etc.. Also, if you're under 18, you'll need full, signed parental permission (Download the Elite Weekend Waiver/Parental Consent Form - this is a PDF file). Also, we'll need players to keep their paintball gear stowed when we're traveling around town and going in-and-out of the hotels. We love our community and we want to provide the best possible impression about our sport.