xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 012

Xbox And Halo 2 Modding Anyone here do it?

I got into modding just recently and i think it makes the game and the system a lot more enjoyable than the system is when it is regular. Does anybody else here like modding xbox's or halo 2? If so what are you favorite mods to make and stuff like that. Discuss it here. If you don't like modding too bad don't start a flame war or anything. Just ignore this topic. And to let you all know i do not cheat in matchmaking. I just play on xbox connect and with friends when i mod. I do not play on live. But if you are new to modding and want to get a good site for programs, tutorials, and more all for modding. Join my site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. We are a new community dedicated to modding xbox and halo 2 the right way. Along with learning how to mod and stuff like that you can have great conversations with other members. My favorite mods for halo 2 would have to be mods that change the look of the map (skinning) and make weapons shoot different things out. For example the Shotgun shoots out rockets. Xbox Modding is also fun, you can put emulators and roms on the hard drive so you can play old games like super nintendo and nes games.Talk about modding in this topic.

My favorite mods for Halo 2 would have to be the tracks above containment, plasma pistols shooting out platforms and other things like that, and invincibility for elites. The superbouncing and superspeed is also fun, but doesnt work so good if your planning to use it so other people can have fun with it.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA i love this ^^ i've modded my xbox soo much its unstoppable lol and evilllllll everything down to a nice lil switch that lets me fool xbox live...into believing aint nothing there :D then when im on a quick lil flick n wallaaa mods alamode. :o luckily i know a lot of people...in brasil....lol but eh it was only 500usd n now mah xbox is as bad as i am >)