xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FaUZaNeVVa

What Is Your Os, And Your Desktop Screenshot Please...?

What's Your OS...?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well...!! I just wanna know what Your OS, and some of Desktop Screenshot of it.Ok, here we go...!!

I am currently running Kubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn. Works pretty well apart from a problem causing it to not mount properly at boot... Anyway, here's what it looks like:post-7593-1177011506_thumb.pngI haven't modified too much apart from changing the icon set and adding Superkaramba to get some desktop widgets going. KDE4 should include a 'plasma' system by default though hopefully, when it is released.

I dual boot with Kubuntu and XP. XP remains my primary OS however I intend to switch to Kubuntu as soon as I become comfortable with it ( it's my first OS other than windows ). The only problem with linux is finding good enough replacements of softwares you use in windows (like Dreamweaver). I tried Vista(business edition) on a friend's laptop and didn't like it at all, especially since my current desktop looks better than anything Vista could offer.

Here's a pic of my desktop:

Posted Image

Edited by AnkitGoswami (see edit history)

I run Mac OSX Tiger on my iBook G4 which is my main computer. But at my parent's house I have a Vaio with XP (bleh) on it.

Posted Image

I made the wallpaper two days ago and it will be available on my website soon as I get it finished.

FaUZaNeVVa, how about your OS and desktop? Why ask for others' OS's and desktops but not provide information about yours?

But i dual-boot with XP and Kubuntu. If you want a screenshot of my Linux one, go here.

post-8528-1177106679_thumb.jpg