xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FaUZaNeVVa

Hi, I'm Fauzan --Newbie--

Hi, nice forum here. I like it. ;) Mmmm... does somebody know Me...? Well, I'm introducing myself here:Name : FaUZaNeVVaAddress : Banjarnegara, Central Java, IndonesiaHobbies : Reading some eBooks, Web tutorials, Webmaster Stuffs, etc.Gender : MaleMusic : Black MetalMovie : Band Of BrotherWell... maybe that's all enough... ;)

Welcome to the forum FaUZaNeVVa, I hope you enjoy it here. ;)

And while I like Metal music, I find that Black Metal is a little to heavy for me, unless I'm super-angry...

Edited by keri-j (see edit history)

Hi, Fauza and welcome aboard!Great to hear that your into web tutorials and stuff like that. I'm a "veteran" member of the Xisto community and I think you'll fit in quite well.The people here are friendly and supportive. If you run into any problems, just contact one o the moderators/admins. They'll be able to help you out.Have fun posting, and we hope to see more of you on the boards!

Hello FaUZaNeVVaPosted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. You will need to know all about Trap 17 Read Me Page.

Welcome FaUZaNeVVa, to this wonderful and friendly forum.

I'm new to the forum, too. My name is Brian. I am from Arizona. It's not very fun here at all.

Hello Brian whats the problem. Why are you not enjoying, there are so many forums and different topics to read and post. If you have some problem tell here, it will be sorted out with in minutes, I guarantee you as this forum is full of friendly peoples.