xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bennett

Which Is Your Favorite Cigarette Of The Day?

Of all the cigarettes you smoke in any given day, which is your favorite? Mine is the second cigarette of the day, normally after I've been awake for about 20 minutes or so. I have my first of the day within a minute or two of waking up, and it's more of a necessary cigarette than an enjoyment cigarette. But the second one, by then the coffee is ready, and I'll take 10 minutes, sit on the balcony if it's nice out, or on the sofa if it's not, and I'll have nothing on my mind for those 10 minutes except enjoying my cigarette and my coffee. Hey, this makes that first cup of coffee my favorite of the 4 to 8 cups I drink daily.

Of all the cigarettes you smoke in any given day, which is your favorite?
Mine is the second cigarette of the day, normally after I've been awake for about 20 minutes or so. I have my first of the day within a minute or two of waking up, and it's more of a necessary cigarette than an enjoyment cigarette. But the second one, by then the coffee is ready, and I'll take 10 minutes, sit on the balcony if it's nice out, or on the sofa if it's not, and I'll have nothing on my mind for those 10 minutes except enjoying my cigarette and my coffee. Hey, this makes that first cup of coffee my favorite of the 4 to 8 cups I drink daily.

my favorite would have to be the fourth one because by that time i would have had several cups of coffee.I am what one would call a coffee-holic because i drink several pots of coffee a day. i love my smokes and coffee.they are the only bad habits i have

I like the first cigarette of the day, myself. I smoke that one anywhere from five to twenty minutes or so after I get out of bed, depending on how much I really want it. But the last cigarette of the day is sort of nice too, because I smoke that one while I think about what I've accomplished that day - as well as what's on my to-do list for the next day.

I can't really just pick one favorite cigarette, I usually always never smoke at the same time. Its most of the time when I'm out driving around time at night so I don't get caught by my parents, lol. I'd say my favorite one would probaly be the second and last one. Second one because I am more nicotine after the first one and the last one because I know its the last one I will haev for the day so I want to make it good.

Ah, my favorite er, hand-rolled cigarette would be the one right when you wake up. ;)And the one right after work/school, and the one before you go to bed.

Smoking is bad for you people. 1 cigarette takes 25 mins off you life so if you had 100 cigarettes byebye 2500 minutes of you life. Don't SMOKE get nicorette or something helps you get off the smoking chain

If you can't contribute to the topic at hand, leave your comments out please. This is about your favorite Cigarette. Not how bad it is for you.

Amazing lack of self control from the anti-smoking lobby...I personally have no problem with this topic and I'll respond, correctly, that both the first and last cigarette is my favorite most days due to the fact it's usually the only one I smoke. I end the day standing outside (never ever smoke inside) and listening to the sounds of the River Styx as it winds and twists in the valley below, the night calm broken by the tortured screams of the damned under the night sky as I silently stand upon a large round of western larch that has been used for several years now as a chopping block for splitting wood. Some times, after a long day of screaming or burning, the poor tired souls lay still and I can enjoy the sounds of nature, like the frogs and crickets, the occasional family of coyotes sing for my amusement sounding a lot like hyenas on the Serengeti (I presume). On the very rare occasion my fifteen minute smoke (Santa Fe Natural American Spirit, Medium) will be broken by screams of evil laughter from a crazed woman. Those mountain lions, when they call in the night, will positively stand the hair up on your neck. Most nights though, I smoke the day's smoke to the accompaniment of Hell Hounds barking at each other, barking at nothing, barking in packs, and barking alone. The torment in my own little purgatory continues...

Of all the cigarettes you smoke in any given day, which is your favorite?
Mine is the second cigarette of the day, normally after I've been awake for about 20 minutes or so. I have my first of the day within a minute or two of waking up, and it's more of a necessary cigarette than an enjoyment cigarette. But the second one, by then the coffee is ready, and I'll take 10 minutes, sit on the balcony if it's nice out, or on the sofa if it's not, and I'll have nothing on my mind for those 10 minutes except enjoying my cigarette and my coffee. Hey, this makes that first cup of coffee my favorite of the 4 to 8 cups I drink daily.

I usually don't have my first cigarette of the day until I have my first cup of coffee in the morning. I would say that is definitely my favorite of the day. It is one of the few where I can actually just relax and have a cigarette and not worry or think about anything else. I also picked up a habit from an ex-girlfriend of mine that I usually doing while drinking a cup of coffee. I like to take a drag and then, before exhaling, take a drink of my coffee. I will then usually just exhale the smoke from my nose. She always said this was the way to most enjoy a cigarette and coffee in the morning. I think ace is correct.

I usually don't have my first cigarette of the day until I have my first cup of coffee in the morning. I would say that is definitely my favorite of the day. It is one of the few where I can actually just relax and have a cigarette and not worry or think about anything else. I also picked up a habit from an ex-girlfriend of mine that I usually doing while drinking a cup of coffee. I like to take a drag and then, before exhaling, take a drink of my coffee. I will then usually just exhale the smoke from my nose. She always said this was the way to most enjoy a cigarette and coffee in the morning. I think ace is correct.

I love to smoke. My favorite cigarette is Kent but I keep changing the brand. I found great shopping site on cigarette at onesmoke.com Popular brand like Marlboro, Kent, Camel and many others are available at cheap rates. It?s great to have such wide selection. Edited by jaylon kells (see edit history)

It is very interesting to know how the smoker are enjoying smoking to the degree distinguish them the first, the second , after the cup of coofere before bed etc...

Well I would say ALL of the cigarettes of the day are my favorite. But out of those my personal choice would have to be the very first one in the morning. That light-headed feeling because of the lack of nicotine throughout the night. ahhhhhhhh i love it so. lol. I grab the pack in bed, before i even get up. And blaze it up. its wonderful. :)