xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dadafarid

I Need Free Php Hosting?( Suitable For Phproxy Safe Mode Off)

hii am an iranian, and need an free hosting that support php( suitable for PHproxy safe mode off) ,beacuse i need to make an PHProxy against filtering iran goverment,culd any body help me? thanks ;)

I really don't know if this feature is available on the Xisto however I haven't found your option as listed in the php info. And regardless to this I would like to worn you that even if you filter someone he can found way to see your web site and if they discover that you are having any sort of illegal content on it you will probably be banned from the server.

Good luck with your site.

To answer your question about safe mode the setting is currently set to off, however I would be very careful of setting up a proxy site especially if your trying to bypass government firewals because the Hosting owner could get in trouble and that could be very troublesome to those who have hosting here.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

To answer your question about safe mode the setting is currently set to off, however I would be very careful of setting up a proxy site especially if your trying to bypass government firewals because the Hosting own could get in trouble and that could be very troublesome to those who have hosting here.

We all don't that happening, if you really want it try googling.