xisto Community
imacul8

Fruity Loops

Just wondering has anyone ever used the music making program Fruity loops? I got a version of it the other day, still trying to work out how to use it properly. Hopefully i can master it and make some sik beats! hahaAlso wondering if anyone has found extra sounds and things they can use with it?? Would be good to have more than what it provides..ta ;)

hi imacul8 , Fruity loops is a good comercial software for making music , it's simple when you mater is ... but the big problem of musi software is that isn't like photoshop or any other programs , to handl it you must be an artist or maybe you should know what are you making ... cuz for me it was a bad experience , i mastered it i know all things in it but it was hard for me to compose a song ., all what i was able to do is making songs that i already know ... anywhy by practicing all hard things can become the easiest ...maybe if you want some plug-in i have 3 ... if you wanna them just pm me then i can share i with you ;)

Just wondering has anyone ever used the music making program Fruity loops? I got a version of it the other day, still trying to work out how to use it properly. Hopefully i can master it and make some sik beats! haha

Also wondering if anyone has found extra sounds and things they can use with it?? Would be good to have more than what it provides..

ta :)

ok im not a pro in that area but i do make my own songs by the use of fruity loops now i would disagree when people say you need to be an artist if you wanna make music useually thats true but not in this case (and im not saying your a talentless imbuseal)im saying that fruityloops can make the hardest of things easey its rather simeple to use after you get over the initial shock of how much is on there if you like i can teach you how to use it and produce seme pro track in no time. ive attached a sample mp3 of what can be acheved using fruity loops click the link to download it

its not a big compulation so dont exspect to much but it is enough to give you a small tatser of what fruity loops is about (my style is dance-trance but fruity loops is not defined to this one specific style you can make a wide range of music style through the use of fruity loops)

demo_2.mp3

Sounds good. How do you turn that into a Ring Tone?Can someone post a method? And djdarkskream, would you allow me do use it?

I googled it, and i came up with this:

hmmmm

im allowed to post URL's right? sorry havnn't been here a long time, imma read rules again

Well after reviewing the news it seems as if i a mnot allowed to, i believe.. lol

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

Sounds good. How do you turn that into a Ring Tone?Can someone post a method? And djdarkskream, would you allow me do use it?

does your phone carry the ability to use mp3 ringotnes ? or if not whant format does your phone use for its ringtones?

and i'd hate to be a killjoy but it depends on what you wanna use it for ? let me no

I actually don't use fruity loops,but I have heard about it from my friends.I will learn it from my friend and then would surely post here to help you and I would also keep searching on the net for tutorials about using this program and also about other programs providing a similar kind of service. :)