xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lihuyt

Ut3 - 2007 - Information, Screenshots And More (links)

I think its about time to share som links and resources where you can find screenshots, information, trailers and more on the great upcoming game UT3 - 2007.

Info:

UT3 - wikipedia

Trailers and pictures:

UT3 - IGN

Gameinfo, screenshots, trailers and discussion:

Tothegame.com

All you need to know + pictures of The Unreal Engine 3:

Unreal Technology - MUSTREAD!

Unreal Engine 1, 2 & 3 - wikipedia

If you find some other great resources about and around this game, please share.

I hope you will have a good time with this links, and that you will enjoy the new great game, Unreal Tournament 3 2007

Damn, this game looks intense! I've been looking forward to UT3 for a while. I have to admit, the way epic games has numbered their sequels is quite odd.

I mean, Unreal, Unreal II The awakening, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2003, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament 3??????

I mean seriously. I think the angry nintendo nerd had a point in this video...

I hope Unreal Tournament 3 is going to be better than Gears of War. I used to think Unreal Tournament 2004 was the best game ever, however, when I purchased my Xbox 360 and got Gears of War I realized it was a game of much higher caliber. Since both games are created by the same people, Epic, and are using the same Engine, I know it will be close, but can anything beat Gears of War? Also, when will this be released, I was told June a while ago, and that month has gone and passed. I've also heard rumors of interact multi play between Xbox 360 user and the PC, not the Playstation 3 (PS3), though because it's so different. It wouldn't be too impossible to create interplay with the Xbox 360 and the PC (Windows, not sure about Macintosh, or Apple computers), though because they are both Microsoft related. Do you guys know anything about these issues?

the online on UT is so much better than on gears. youve got to love playing 24 other people than 8 on gears. WOOT, ut3 looks amazing and i cant wait until november (i think). i also want enemy territory quake wars, looks good as well but not as good as ut3.

http://www.gamefront.com/games/unreal-tournament-3
these are the system requirements for ut3. thank god i can run it. on full hopefully.

movie for ut3, i think it looks great.

screenshots from ut3. once again tehy look SUPER!