xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SimonSays

Well I Really Need Someone's Help About Creating Ragnarok

Well, I'm the one that can't follow the instructions. But I really don't get how to make a Ragnarok server myself. I guess I was too stupid for my self to make one. The only request I need is that... please make a server for me. This might be a stupid idea, but it's my dream. I really want to be a GM of that game, but I can't make one. So if someone could be nice enough to help me. If it's a thing you can't help me please don't. But I will be appreciated for those who helped me. ;) Thank you.P.S. If you were to help me PM me. I got ideas.

had u seen this topic ??
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/38129-private-server-ro-how-to-create-your-own-private-ragnarok-online-server/#

anyway ther are some solutions if u can't make your own server .... <.<" mmm....sorry i can't make one cuz it's need time and passion that i relly don't have .....
ok... maybe you can be a GM without making a server ....try this :
go to eathena web site check the Recruiting forum there .... make some searchs .... maybe u will find a lot of people need GMs ... if not try to ask there the same question i'm sure you will find what you are looking for ...

hope it helps

-Xakiru

Excuse Aminzzlink. I read about your replie but the thing is that, I don't want to be a GM. I just want to be the owner because, me and my friend thought about making it like One Piece because we are a big fan of it. Also if you have time please help me make one. Only if you have time or whenever. If you can't(like never) umm could u do me a favor?I just want you or a easiler path/way to make one. The only you made seem so complicated. Im sorry, but if you can help me make one or show me how to, I would be appreciated. Thank you. *I would pray to you to please do one because it's my dream*