xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

Two Errors I Get. On my phpBB2 forums.

One is one I think everyone is getting. I tried to submit a support request but it says I have to define a language. I click the button and I get a WHW error or something. Then it redirects me back to the main page. Then at the bottom of the sumbit request page is says that this feature has not been set up by a admin yet.

I think everyone is getting this one. If so please say you are or if I am alone.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/damen/public_html/phpBB/db/mysql4.php on line 48
Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/damen/public_html/phpBB/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/damen/public_html/phpBB/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

This one I just got on my forums and it is the first time I have gotten it. I don't know if it was just a error or if it is related to the above one.

Couldn't obtain smilies data
DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query

SELECT * FROM phpbb2_smilies

Line : 755
File : bbcode.php

Sorry if this is redundant.

Opaque requested no more complaints in his post. He's working on the SQL issues. Please be patient.