xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dedoran

Snow Storm

Well, the majority of PA has recieved a good amount of rain and snow, which cancelled school for the day. I am sort of glad that we were given another day off from school because the weekend went too fast. Anyway, does anyone else here live in Pennsylvania and was hit by this storm? There are tons of trees and such down all over the place. But I just can't believe that we got snow in the middle of April! ;) Hmm...and then a lot of people do not think that our atmosphere is a bit....odd. LOL! I was just looking at a topic on global warming, and I have to say, I don't think we would be getting snow in the middle of April if our planet was warming up, but I do believe that there is a problem with our ozone layer and such. I can only hope that our brilliant scientists will find a way to take care of the situation before it gets too out of hand. Anyway, no school for the majority of students living in Pennsylvania today! A nice day for relaxation..and posting...LOL! ;)

Hi dedoran, where exactly in Penn are you? I have relatives in Indiana County, PA over toward Pittsburgh.

We had our latest snow storm here in Michigan last Wednesday. Unfortunately we had to travel through it from west coast of northern lower peninsula down to Columbus, Ohio. The travel was hurrendous. By the time we got into Ohio it was only raining, but the rain lasted through Thursday while we were visiting in Columbus. We had a nice sunny trip home on Friday, thank heaven.

Cheers! Enjoy your posting time.