xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

normal hostin just like other sites

before i just got to know Xisto, i hosted once with 50megs, and web1000, and others and other, well, they dont give half the features that Xisto gives, but they are a lot easier to use, so, why dont u make hosting a web site here so simple ?

psp-playstation, I would suggest that you don't whine about the services you are receiving for free. Xisto provides these services to you as they are; if you don't like them, then you don't have to use them. I'm sure the admin would prefer to grant hosting to someone that appreciates it over someone who doesn't.Hosts such as Web1000 are completely useless. They offer hardly any of the features that Xisto does, and they pile limitations upon each account. If you want to stay with them, then feel free to do so.Xisto is among one of the best free hosts there is. It is even better than a lot of the paid hosts that exist. You are given cPanel with each account, which makes it incredibly easy to control your web site, yet gives you all the power over your account that you could need.

I totally agree with Sauron. The other free hosts out there do not offer feature rich hosting like Xisto.com. It is very simple to acquire an account with Xisto. I have one and it was not really hard to get. And I agree with the comment about paid hosting vs. Xisto.com. Xisto.com has the exact same features as the paid service that I was previously using (account give to me by my school). So if you are not happy with Xisto.com's signup process then remain with the hosting that you have.

i also do agree with sauron, and thank Xisto for the great hosting, but i was just suggesting they make it another way easier...

Trap17 is the eisiest host that i've ever used. The last I had with Cpanel and stuff wuz dead every day and I couldn't do anything. There FTP was crazy too.

Xisto is the eisiest host that i've ever used. The last I had with Cpanel and stuff wuz dead every day and I couldn't do anything. There FTP was crazy too.

Just got started so I dunno what to say, but community & features are looking good. :( I also tried out other free hosts & had the same problems you were having. People probaby didn't know whether my site still existed as it was going down every other day :(

Let's put it this way.If I hadn't found Xisto.com, we wouldn't be posting, would we? Would we be who we are? Does this sending of bytes of information really matter?Thank you Socrates.Also, if web1000 is so good, why aren't you using it?.. :(