xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Love, An Intoxication...

Hello everyone,Have any of you wondered whether is intoxicating like drugs and alcohol? I was wondering that and came down to this conclusion that love is in the end an intoxication. Confused? Read onWell think about it : love is generated out of hormones whether feel good or emotions or whatever, Drugs make you feel happy and content, Booze makes you happyLike any artificial thing like drugs and booze even relationships need an effort to be made to keep you happy. I mean me and my "soul mate" are freaking happy for both of us adjust to each other's needs well.So my advice for all drinkers and druggies Get a caring and loving girl who will love you and the same for the girls, Get a nice loving guy but make sure that you too take an effort to make it click.Hope I get a good response and If possible please move me to another place where it is more appropriateThanks Cheers ;)

Unfortunly though, two wrongs don't make a right, therefore if you put two drug addicted people together you just get a bad abusive relationship, selling and disturbing drugs etc. I can say that relationships are addictive, once you are in one, you don't want to get out, however, some people also just in it for the sex, so they are addicted to the sex and not the relationship. Some addicted to the money, others the attention. One chance you have to keep that one amazing person that both of you are addicted to each other and not the money, attention or sex.Although, if your thinking addication then this could be worse, if your on drugs you can't give up cold turkey, on average, however with a relationship you won't really get much of a chance so i hope you all get addicted to the right person, the ultimate soul mate.

Agree with you at some point, but love can also end a person's life, depending on how well he could handle his emotional conflict ( say he broke up with his/her soul mate ). =.=So after a broke up, wat do we do?!? Booze!!!

Love is a DEADLY emotion according to me ,but is called the most wonderful creation by god and the thing that turns the world around.Love is the ideal example of a two edged blade,cant have too much or too less of it,a fine balence has to be maintained ,which aint easy by any means.true that love is an intoxicant,but it is one that cannot be ridden of with ease and sadly,every mortal gets affected by it.I dont know about others,but love is one emotion that i can do without coz love can seroiusly impair reasoning capacity in many.