xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hesham2010

Windows Media Player 11 Final!

The brand-new version of Windows Media Player has been launched! After a long time in beta stage, now we have the Final Version!

Windows Media Player 11 offers great new ways to store and enjoy all of your digital media. It's easier than ever to access all of your music, video, pictures, and recorded TV on your computer. Play it, view it, organize it, and sync it to a portable device for enjoying on the go, or share with devices around your home - all from one place. Windows Media Player 11 is designed to work with all versions of Windows XP with Service Pack 2, including Windows XP Home Edition N and Windows XP Professional N.

Download

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

just a small notice WMP 11 been out since January (full version) so your about 3 months late and the link is broken, if you havn't downloaded WMP 11 go to this link

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download

I would suggest kindly for any video watching BS player and that is pro. You can found it everywhere and its free. Not to pust links to download here but it is really great and has cool design. Use it ;)

If I remember correctly that WMP 11 would be in the installation package for vista but they released it before anything else. Now I could assume since it's january release theat their could have been some patch updates for WMP 11 but I heard come across or heard anything about it.

It is in vista, but i don't think the longhorn versions of vista had the final edition of WMP 11 i think they had the beta version

Has anyone here tried Windows Media Player 11 Beta? It sounds quite good and i'm in the process of downloading it at the moment but it's just a bit over 20 megabites so it might take a while.Anyone got any feedback on it? Is it good? Better than the previous versions?I've been using RealPlayer for a while but I'm thinking i'll just try out this version and if it's any good I may switch back... I'll see how it goes!

Yea this software from Microsoft is really good from playing internet radios.. I have Winamp and Windows Media player 11 final and I'm using Winamp to listening only mp3s from my PC because Winamp isnt good for playing internet radios.. Windows Media Player is better for this because he is buffering not often and Winamp is buffering really often :) Everybody who are listening radios then use Windows Media Player 11

Well, I like it. I use it over JetAudio, couse I think the sound (after playing with the graphical equilaiser :) ) is better. But it could not play some of the well known audio, I meant radio formats, for example the Nullsoft's .pls...