xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zlash

Rockstar's Bully For Pc is it ever gonna come?

I haven't heard anything about a forthcoming PC version, but that doesn't mean a lot ;) Rockstar Games has a fine history of PC gaming (the original "GTA" for example), so I have every reason to expect a PC version of "Bully" at some point in the future. One of my brothers has a PS2, but I hate newer console systems (make me sick, sadly), so I have to wait for the PC version if I want to play.

Walk outside....throw $30 into the wind....go back inside.

Rockstar's Bully For Pc

This "ported" POS is such a wate of money that it's amazing. Graphics are poor. Performance is poor. The UI is stupid and awkward. This may have been decent on a console but I doubt it. SAVE YOUR MONEY.

-reply by Marty Watson

Actually (Bad spelling lol)Rockstar's Bully For PcBully on the PS2 was the BOMB! it was the greatest I think its more funnerThen GTA4 but Bully on the Xbox and PC IS CRAP UTTER CRAP no really I **** out better games then that Marty Watson you Insult me by compering that crappy Port to Bully on the PS2! (closing Statement) bully+PS2=GOODBully+Xbox 360 or PC=Crap (Bully on the Wii is alright still not as good as the Ps2 version tho)-reply by Sigman

here is bully scholarship edition for pc that has better graph and more missions =D still is better on ps2 or ps3 =C or xbox and the wii version is the worse and it hasnt so many classes =S

and its AI not UI.

UI = User Interface, when the guy said he disliked the UI he meant that the buttons/menus were poorly designed/ non-intuitive.

AI = Artifical Intellegence, IF he were talking about the AI, you would be correct.

I completely agree by the way the fact that left-alt is the main button is both wierd and annoying. The camera blows using the mouse as well. If I can get the thing to stop lagging I'll spend some time changing around the controls to better suit me.

-reply by Anon Ymous