xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
csp4.0

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War 2?

Because when you conquer all the provinces in WH40,000: DoW: Dark Crusade. You see Kronus, a couple of planets near Kronus with battles on them (If you look carefully enough, you could just make out a Necron Monolith) then you see 'Relic 2007'Also when you destroy the Orks, it shows Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter escaping with a nob. They are clearly heard talking about going to another planet and ruling over it.So do you think there is going to be a Dawn of War 2? if yes, would you be interested in it? i certainly would.

I dont think they will make a second one, the first one was great but i doubt it would have made enough Green for the company to trey pushing through with a second.I Hope they do but i think the chances of this happening is slim to none.Although my strategy owned online in the first oneJake

You fools! Dawn of War rocks. Anyway, i dunno wat ur talking about Csp, but i'm waiting for it. Currently bored with Soulstorm and SWAT 4.

warhammer whats new?Warhammer 40,000 Dawn Of War 2?

dawn of war 2 looks really good but its just the same thing, only better graphics more tactical gameplay new races and its most probably going to go like this dawn of war 2 winter assault then dawn of war 2 dark crusade and etc... But I like it and I think its gonna do pretty good

-reply by solin 64

Aww ****! Guess the release of the new one answered THAT question. Regardless I'm kinda disappointed with it. I mean, 4 races? Not even some of the more decent ones either. It seems like every battle dealing with DoW usually is concerned with the Space Marines killing the Orks. What the ****? Overpowered much?

-reply by G3N3T1K