xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zlash

Harry Potter(7) And The Deathly Hallows Lets talk about the last book (spoiler warning)

As all Harry Potter fans may now: The last book is coming out soon. It is going to be released July 21th. I found some unresolved plot info from the previous books on Wikipedia*****SPOILER*****:

* Harry will return to the home of his non-magical (Muggle) relatives, the Dursleys (whose cooperation has been requested by Albus Dumbledore), during the school holiday. The magical protection Dumbledore arranged, which requires Harry to have a home with them, is set to expire when Harry comes of age (see below).HBP Ch.4

* Harry plans to visit the remains of his parents' home at Godric's Hollow. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger plan on accompanying him on this trip.HBP Ch.30

* Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour plan on getting married in August. Several of the main characters have been invited.HBP Ch.30

* It is unclear what will happen to Hogwarts after the attack on the school at the end of book 6, but Harry has said he will leave school to continue his battle against Voldemort. If the school reopens, new instructors will be needed for Defence Against the Dark Arts (replacing Severus Snape), and possibly Transfiguration in the event Minerva McGonagall becomes Headmistress.HBP Ch.29 HBP Ch.30

* Harry comes of age (for wizards) when he turns 17 on July 31, and is therefore allowed to perform magic outside of school and to obtain a licence to Apparate. His friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, and many of his classmates, already turned 17 during the sixth year, and Neville Longbottom turns 17 on July 30 - the day before Harry.[17]Because of this, it is revealed that if Voldemort had gone for Neville instead of Harry and one of Neville's parents had sacrificed their life for him, he would be the "boy who lived."[HP5]

* Harry must destroy all of Voldemort's Horcruxes before Voldemort can be killed. Dumbledore believed there were six, and that two so far have been destroyed.HBP Ch.23

* There is no explanation at the end of Half-Blood Prince as to the true identity of the mysterious "R.A.B.", who claimed to have stolen one of Voldemort's Horcruxes, a locket, with the intent to destroy it, while replacing it with a fake locket, later recovered by Harry and Dumbledore.HBP Ch.28 The most likely candidate is Regulus Black, who Rowling said was "a fine guess" for R.A.B.'s identity in an interview.[18] This theory is supported by the fact that translations of R.A.B. consistently correspond to the Black name. Also, when cleaning out the cupboards in 12 Grimmauld Place, Harry and the others find a heavy locket that they are unable to open.[HP5]

* Because Harry convinced Remus Lupin and Sirius Black to spare Peter Pettigrew's life in book 3, Pettigrew owes Harry a life debt.[HP3] There was no indication in books 3-6 that this debt had been repaid.

Edited by Zlash (see edit history)

my friend had a book about what they think will happen. It was funny! I have a question-

Who is the sock lover?

See if you can awnser that?

This is some spoiler info here, most people might not want to read this. I ALWAYS read the spoilers. XD

Not that interested in reading the last book. I probably will get the movie on dvd, but thats it. I remeber when I was addicted to Harry Potter and couldn't get enough of it. It wasn't liek I gave up interest in it, its just I didnt have time to read it so I stopped, and now it is to far in the series to get hooked on it and see it end. But, This is going to be a big hit and i guarantee billions of books will be sold and the movie will make far mroe than previously expected in the box office!;)

any info when this book would come out? it seems like it might be good, i hope harry can now legally kick his muggle family's *bottom* now, for some reason in book 6, i almost thought that his aunt had some wizard blood in her for some reason...

Transfiguration in the event Minerva McGonagall becomes Headmistress.HBP Ch.29 HBP Ch.30

McGonagall does become headmistriss, she is basically the secondary Headmaster so that in the event that the headmaster is unable to make a decision or is otherwise incapacitated or deceased she becomes the Headmaster or in this case Headmistriss. And since that is the case, there will be a new co-headmaster as well as transfiguration teacher.

and the rest aren't really spoilers, anyone who has read all of the books are rather obvious

Hmmm...I wonder who will be the new Co-Headmaster. I bet it will be Rubeus Hagrid. Wouldn't that seem sort of....natural? I mean, he is obviously starting to mature from the first book to the sixth book. We can see how he sort of starts off as the typical "groundskeeper," and the staff just sort of put that on him. In the sixth book when McGonagall becomes Headmistress, she asks Hagrid for his opinion on closing the school. She said that she respects his opinions because Dumbledore did. We can see how Hagrid is starting to play an important role to the staff of Hogwarts. I don't know what the rest of you are thinking, but I bet he might as well become the next Co-Headmaster. Any thoughts?

any info when this book would come out?

The book will come out 02/06/2007.

Hmmm...I wonder who will be the new Co-Headmaster. I bet it will be Rubeus Hagrid. Wouldn't that seem sort of....natural? I mean, he is obviously starting to mature from the first book to the sixth book. We can see how he sort of starts off as the typical "groundskeeper," and the staff just sort of put that on him. In the sixth book when McGonagall becomes Headmistress, she asks Hagrid for his opinion on closing the school. She said that she respects his opinions because Dumbledore did. We can see how Hagrid is starting to play an important role to the staff of Hogwarts. I don't know what the rest of you are thinking, but I bet he might as well become the next Co-Headmaster. Any thoughts?

You could be right on that. There aren't really any other staff member who is really important to the...what should I say..."the main story". Of course she will do what Dumbledore would have done if McGonagall was gone ;) .

I heard about it. I think its coming out July seventh. I heard Harry Potter might be the last Horcruxe or maybe the school because he who must not be named said that the school was precious to him and obviously the horcruxes have been about things that are precious to he who must not be named. i aslo heard about possible couples, Ron and Hermione might get together in book seven and Harry might still go out with Ginny even though he left her in book 6

I heard about it. I think its coming out July seventh. I heard Harry Potter might be the last Horcruxe or maybe the school because he who must not be named said that the school was precious to him and obviously the horcruxes have been about things that are precious to he who must not be named. i aslo heard about possible couples, Ron and Hermione might get together in book seven and Harry might still go out with Ginny even though he left her in book 6

I don't think Harry Potter is the last Horcruxe as the prochecy says something like: "If one leaves the other can't." or something. But when I think about it, it doesn't meen that both can't die. So actually you may be right. As for Hogwarts being a Horcruxe it might be possible. You have been using your brain nicely lol.

I don't think Harry Potter is the last Horcruxe as the prochecy says something like: "If one leaves the other can't." or something. But when I think about it, it doesn't meen that both can't die. So actually you may be right. As for Hogwarts being a Horcruxe it might be possible. You have been using your brain nicely lol.

lol, thanks. but lets say harry is the last horcruxe, then if voldemort dies (again) then what would happen to Harry, I still haven't gotten my mind around the concept of the Horcurxe. And I think (it said this in the authors biography, that Harry will die) that maybe, since Harry has to die, he will kill voldemort as voldemort kills Harry, like a tie, they both die then everyone cries then I say, nice book, and a happy ending for me, lol. But really do you think it will be something like that. And about the school thing, I'm starting to think that theory was wrong because the school is protected by tons of spells so it was probably impossible to make it a horcruxe.

The book will come out 02/06/2007.

Incorrect

I heard about it. I think its coming out July seventh.

Incorrect

The book is coming out in the English language on July 21st, 2007. Despite the rumor of having it come out July 7th, 2007 (7/7/07)

IncorrectIncorrect
The book is coming out in the English language on July 21st, 2007. Despite the rumor of having it come out July 7th, 2007 (7/7/07)

Incorrect!!! lol. The book is coming out 7-7-07. In english, thank you! I went to barnes and nobles and asked them when its coming out, they said that they will have it on the shelf on July seventh. You can't argue with the source, mr.Dumbledore.

lol, thanks. but lets say harry is the last horcruxe, then if voldemort dies (again) then what would happen to Harry, I still haven't gotten my mind around the concept of the Horcurxe. And I think (it said this in the authors biography, that Harry will die) that maybe, since Harry has to die, he will kill voldemort as voldemort kills Harry, like a tie, they both die then everyone cries then I say, nice book, and a happy ending for me, lol. But really do you think it will be something like that. And about the school thing, I'm starting to think that theory was wrong because the school is protected by tons of spells so it was probably impossible to make it a horcruxe.

I am almost completely sure about the happy ending thing - I don't think Rowling will make it so that Voldemort kills Harry and stays alive himself and rules the world. If Harry dies, I guess he will take Voldemort with him. Sort of a happy ending. A hero comes to the end of his story. When it comes to the school I'm still not completely sure. Even though the school is protected with a lot of spells Voldemort has managed to do a lot of stuff, but destroying the school would be stupid so I don't hope she drags it that far.

Incorrect!!! lol. The book is coming out 7-7-07. In english, thank you! I went to barnes and nobles and asked them when its coming out, they said that they will have it on the shelf on July seventh. You can't argue with the source, mr.Dumbledore.

Strange. Even wikipedia says it will come out July 21, but I hope you are right though. The sooner, the better.

Do you really wish to duel with the master?

DO you own a Harry Potter site getting over 2000 Unique hits a month that supplies the most accurate Harry Potter information you have ever seen?

OBVIOUSLY you went to the books store and asked before February 1st, 2007 (day that the release date was announced) and received a biased and rumored answer from whomever you asked. If you search the web at all, you will find that 07.07.07 being the release date for the 7th books because it is the anniversary date for the London bombings and J.K Rowling doesn't want to release her book on such an important day seeing as she is British. and you would find that the release date is July 21st, 2007 for the English Version in both the UK and the United States as well as all other English Speaking countries world wide.

Do your research