xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
narutorasengan17

Drivers

i really need a driver detector or something of that sort...thats is free, what i mean by that, is like when you have missing drivers on your computer, it will detect them and automaticly install them for you, i tried using driver detective, but its not free...i also tried installing the drivers manually myself, so i downloaded them and started installing them, installed a few, then it started to mess up the computer and everytime i try to run the installation wizard it restarts the computer and tells me there was a critical error....so does anybody have any links or anything to a driver installing software?thanks in advance! ;)

Well you usually get your drivers along with computer on several cd's. However iy you did not recieved them you can check in the device manager. If you are using windows platform. You could be more specific. Like what do you have dsktop or laptop. Then which device is not working properly because your problem might not be in drivers. This is usually first thing people start to thing if they cannot connect to the internet. Also which operating system do you use.Hopefully you'll write this so maybe we could help you.