xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khmerneed

Voiding Action In Trap17.com

Hi Friend!I am a member of Xisto.com. If you have some problem or got some alert from Xisto.com.Please post it here so, all members and new members will see it and know the instruction. But if you don't seem to have any problem. Please do not post here.*** What i got is post 5 shout in a shout box i got the name spaming. ***So, what you voiding is don't post up to 5 shouts in a row.for example:you: shouting..........you: shouting..........you: shouting..........you: shouting..........you: shouting..........this you got a name of spaming.Thanks !Dorei :D

This is the infomation which provide to all members , they could be voiding from spam actions or suspended account.If you have more action which has been warned from Xisto. you should post it here. so, every members can findout and voiding all mistake with trap 17. Please find the below message and tell me if you have experience with this.Hi khmerneed, [ The Email is for only those members who have been HOSTED at Xisto ] Please check the following at the forums :- 1> Your username at forum must be identical ( atleast the first 5 characters) to the Cpanel Username. 2> Your Group at the forums should be "[=HOSTED=]" and not "members". Please check the forums and see the group label in your profile. If you are not in the [=HOSTED=] group but have a hosting account, REPLY to [ webmaster@Xisto.com or support@Xisto.com ] only. !!! DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL !!! Regards- OpaQue. Administrator (http://forums.xisto.com/) I got this email after i request a free hosting account from Xisto.1/ Should i be a hosted first before i ask free hosting? 2/ What should be try to be a hosted?Everyone will make sence to what a mistake and warning from Xisto here.Good Luck with Best Wishes. Dorei :D

I really did not understand the theme of this topic...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he is complaining about someone spamming in the shout box and he is saying that they will be labeled as a spammer somehow if they do this, however he is no moderator and has bad english (no offense, but it was hard to read). Other than that i dont get anything else out of his message, and about the topic name, oh god. I have no clue what he means by that lol.

I would say sorry to all friends.

I am from Cambodia, i am not a native of english, so my english is very bad.

I do have a mistake with writing, listening and speaking. but what ever i am trying so hard to explain what i want to say.

if you met all these thing just post it here so, every members will see and understand. they will not do the same as you .. because the site is warning up.

for example the site send a warning message to you by saying that:

Your account will suspended on 15, dec, 2004. because you have in*active for 2 weeks, if you need to continue to be a members of Xisto you must login and post some topic.

So, you have to post this warning here for other members to see and understand so, they will not inactive like you have done if they need to be a members on Xisto.

If everyone still not understand please email me or pm me:

email: asydoreipry@everyday.com.kh

yahoo id: psydorei

Thanks & Best Regards,

Dorei :D