xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scan06disk

Hi Guys i am new :)

hi plp,My name is scan06disk i am new here and registered here only to become eligible for the hosting option. :)i would love ur help in making my website, its just for a game, soo a lot of u plp can register i hope ;) thanksScan ;)

Is this for a game that is already developed or one that is just an idea? You may want to check out some of my other posts. I am looking for game concepts to work with. You can also respond to my posts to boost your count. I look forward to working with you and your hosted site.

lol i am a rookie in Clan sites its for AAO an Amry game America's Army Online :) my clans name will be =IF= Intensive force Clan well i hope it would ;) as of now i am already with another clan but i do hope to have my own. ;)one day Hmmm... ;)thx for the help offer but i dunno if u r into such games lol if u r then lets talk business:lol:

How will your website be used for this game? Will you be hosting a version of it or will it just be for discussion about it? What will your website include? I am interested in alot of different things. One of them is your vision for your website.

Hi Posted Image scan06disk, from Mich in Michigan, USA. Tell us a little more about yourself other than just that you signed on "only" for the hosting privilege. If this is the case, what will you be bringing to this forum in content? Along with the hosting is the obligation to continue to make reasonable content posts to keep your hosted site up and running. You need to review the Trap 17 Forum Rules and Trap 17 Read Me Page. Trap 17 is the best free no-ads host on the web. The people on the forum here are friendly and helpful. Bring lots of interesting information to the forum and you will have your hosting in no time. Good Luck! ;)

Hi, scan06disk, and welcome aboard!I'm one of the "veteran" members of the community and think you've found a great place for your hosting needs - not to mention that there are many firendly and helpful people here on the forums. If you encounter any kind of problem, I'm sure at least the moderators (or admin) can help you.Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we'll see you on the boards!