xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Medal Of Honor: Airborne?

Medal of Honor Airborne is the latest video game from EA's acclaimed Medal of Honor franchise, credited with pioneering the WWII first-person shooter genre after its debut in 1999. This is the first game in the Medal of Honor series to be released on next generation platforms.
While building on the key tenets of the franchise including historical accuracy and authenticity, Medal of Honor Airborne is set to redefine the series by introducing players to an entirely new way of experiencing a WWII FPS - notably the fully interactive Airborne experience.

Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the 82nd Airborne Division and engage in battles throughout Europe. From rocky beginnings in Sicily to war- winning triumphs in Germany, each mission begins behind enemy lines, with an intense and fully interactive airdrop. View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot. On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain. A wide variety of authentic, customizable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Choose your path in this free roaming FPS environment.

The Medal of Honor Airborne development team continues to ensure that the ideals and integrity of the prestigious congressional Medal of Honor are accurately reflected in the game. The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as true to the WWII Airborne experience as possible. Serving as a military spokesperson for Medal of Honor Airborne, Capt. Dale Dye, who has worked as the Military Technical Advisor for the last 7 Medal of Honor games, will help to create a truly authentic experience.

Features The JUMP will fundamentally affect how the game is played:
Start each mission with a fully interactive airdrop into enemy territory. Your landing spot can dramatically change the way each mission is played out.

NON- LINEAR Missions in a free-roaming FPS:
Experience the intensity of a cinematic, story-driven game with the freedom of NON-LINEAR missions in a free roaming FPS environment.

A wide variety of historically accurate CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPONS are at your disposal:
Develop skills on your personalized weapon with field modifications that remain persistent throughout the entire game.

Medal of Honor Airborne will present the MOST BELIEVABLE HUMANS in a game:
Utilizing the very latest technology to deliver truly believable humans within the gaming environment.

Game Information
Title: Medal of Honor Airborne
Release Date: Q4 2007
Demo Release Date: Unknown
Developer: Electronic Arts
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Official Website: Click here
Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
Requirements: Not Available
ESRB Rating: RP

This game looks so cool. Can't wait for it to get lauched.

I've also been a big fan of Medal of Honor, and own three of them (I think). They are terrific games. This one looks to be pretty good also, but I'm not sure if it's going to be worth the $60. For now, Call of Duty will due.

Medal of Honor Airborne is the latest video game from EA's acclaimed Medal of Honor franchise, credited with pioneering the WWII first-person shooter genre after its debut in 1999. This is the first game in the Medal of Honor series to be released on next generation platforms.
While building on the key tenets of the franchise including historical accuracy and authenticity, Medal of Honor Airborne is set to redefine the series by introducing players to an entirely new way of experiencing a WWII FPS - notably the fully interactive Airborne experience.

Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the 82nd Airborne Division and engage in battles throughout Europe. From rocky beginnings in Sicily to war- winning triumphs in Germany, each mission begins behind enemy lines, with an intense and fully interactive airdrop. View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot. On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain. A wide variety of authentic, customizable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Choose your path in this free roaming FPS environment.

The Medal of Honor Airborne development team continues to ensure that the ideals and integrity of the prestigious congressional Medal of Honor are accurately reflected in the game. The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as true to the WWII Airborne experience as possible. Serving as a military spokesperson for Medal of Honor Airborne, Capt. Dale Dye, who has worked as the Military Technical Advisor for the last 7 Medal of Honor games, will help to create a truly authentic experience.

For those who can't be borthered to read all that.
Basically, You are part of a Airbourne team. Meaning you dive out of planes into battle. On this game every multi-player game you have to do the same. You get to jump out of a plane and land anywhere on the map you want. This would be great for clans to practise where to land for a capture the flag game. This brings a whole new aspect to video gaming. Very orginal idea to make online gaming more entertaining.

This looks like a cool game. I have a few of the older Medal of Honor games, Rising Son and Allied Assault. I enjoyed them but I think Airborne will be a great edition and I'll probably purchase it or at least try it out first. I love games requiring flying because I love to fly in real life. I know you won't actually be flying but you start in a plane and I like war games in general. Any word on the release date? I know this year but any exact date yet? Can't wait though, I haven't had a good game to play in a while.

This looks like a cool game. I have a few of the older Medal of Honor games, Rising Son and Allied Assault. I enjoyed them but I think Airborne will be a great edition and I'll probably purchase it or at least try it out first. I love games requiring flying because I love to fly in real life. I know you won't actually be flying but you start in a plane and I like war games in general. Any word on the release date? I know this year but any exact date yet? Can't wait though, I haven't had a good game to play in a while.

Release Date: August 28, 2007

So you can get saving now. I agree with you there, there are no planes but you knwo it is going to be fun. I mean come on, you can start off by parachuting, you can land anywhere on the map! Think of the tactics for that.

Call of Duty 4 is going to OWN! As long as they do it right, they have enough information to make a great game. I hope it has the same style as COD1,2,3 but with mordern take on it. I know they have helicopters and planes I think. Also rumors of nukes...

hmm i dont like the CoD multiplayer thing, singleplayer is great but for multiplayer ganes i preffer warhammer 40k Dawn of War and S.T.A.L.K.E.Ranyways you cant achieve anything in multiplayers of the most games, thats what i dont like about alot of games...

cd keyMedal Of Honor: Airborne?

Hi I was wondering if you could find the CD key for medal of honor airborne because I lost mine

thanks 

Keywords: