xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ridwan sameer

2 More Sigs For My Creation Please rate em 0-10

Hey guys ,I have just finishes creating my 3rd and 4th sig. I think they are way better than my 1st and 2nd one. You can review my first and second one by Looking uo my profile and check the topic i made. I hope you like these 2 I like em' alotLol since i am new i dont thik i will ever het 10/10 lol here are they are

post-40391-1176311072_thumb.jpg

post-40391-1176311107_thumb.jpg

Eh. I could have done those renders for you. You might want to move the renders over the footprints. That look WeIrD when you have footprints in there. Those renders would look good with some abstract brushes. I am going to guess you are using Photoshop. So go to deviantart and grab some abstract brushes. Just use the search. Then upload them to photoshop and you have some cool brushes. I would reccomend Total Deviance Brushes, I use them alot and they are great. overall I would rate these sigs a 6/10, because you are a newcomer to graphics. If these were your 10+ 11th sigs, it would be more like a 4/10. Keep working! oh yeah. If you have gimp, there are some ok brushes for that, too.

Hey guys ,

I have just finishes creating my 3rd and 4th sig. I think they are way better than my 1st and 2nd one. You can review my first and second one by Looking uo my profile and check the topic i made. I hope you like these 2 I like em\' alot

Lol since i am new i dont thik i will ever het 10/10 lol here are they are

I am guessing that you are a newcomer to making sigs. They are ok. But I have made many sigs and one thing that bothers me is a white \"halo\" around a render. What I tend to do is zoom in a lot and lasso the white section out. This takes some time but makes a better product.

Brushes for PS and a MUST!
I have over 400 brushes I believe. Fonts are also a must...these two things can greatly advance you appearance!

Thanks for reading

Damen is TOOO right. You can never have too much brushes! Well, you can, if it takes up all your computers memory. Fonts are another big thing. The best font package in the world is the GFXTrap Font package, avalible for download at the GFXTrap website. I use that package. A lot of good renders are there, too!

The sigs are not bad, but they could use some improvement. I take it you might be new to making graphics. Something about the "white part" in one of the sigs just doesn't quite blend in well with the background.