xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

For People Who Dont Know What Css Is

Greetings

for people who dont know what css is

i found this on the web

What are style sheets?

Style sheets describe how documents are presented on screens, in print, or perhaps how they are pronounced. W3C has actively promoted the use of style sheets on the Web since the Consortium was founded in 1994. The Style Activity has produced several W3C Recommendations (CSS1, CSS2, XPath, XSLT). CSS especially is widely implemented in browsers.

By attaching style sheets to structured documents on the Web (e.g. HTML), authors and readers can influence the presentation of documents without sacrificing device-independence or adding new HTML tags.

more info Here

Thank you.This is truly for the Total newb. and the link you have provided us with is Great. Thank you very much Blessed. i would highly appreciate it if you could provide more links.Your cool

Yes, this is good to help out newbies at CSS, because newbies to HTML will still use the < font > and < color > tags. This should help out many people in CSS. Thank you for this find. PS- This should help out Johnny, lol!

Yes, I recently went off and learned the basics of CSS by myself just for knowing what to do. It is very useful for changing the style of a whole website. I use it lots in my current one. There is much more to CSS than visuals!-Damen