xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TempKnight

My Fav Type Of Music

You ppl probably don't even care, but i'll post what i like.I personally like Rock and a lil rap.Chevelle, eminem, korn, LP, taking back sunday, cradle of filth...and etc...The music i don't like are mainly hard metal becuz i can't undertand a word they are saying.-Tk-

Linkin Park's good...personally I hate all rap (except the little bit in Linkin Park), I don't really consider it music. My biased definition of it is reciting (mostly) dirty lyrics in a monotone to a beat. But if I did like rap, then I would like Eminem. Yeah.

I only like the beats to rap music. That's pretty cool. The lyrics on the other hand.....>_>My favorite genres of music are: Techno, Electronica, Punk Rock, and Alt. Rock.>_>Punk rock meaning, the old stuff. None of this new "pop-punk" crap.

i mostly listen to metal,but i like techno,punk,sometimes even classic and pop.the music genre i extremely hate is rap!i don't see any point in those songs-no rhytm,emotions,guitars or anything...but ok,it's a matter of taste..

Im a mixed kinda guy, Im into mainly Oldies and Rap, im 18 so its not like im an old geizer or nothing but i love those oldies, The Cars, Flock of Seagulls, Vanilla Ice, all the goodies, Guns'n'Roses, AC/DC. Then for rap i like stuff like Eminem, 50cent, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, and i like a lil bit of Metal like Metallica and Iron Maiden.

Ummm.... I like listening to all sorts of music, but mostly it's mainstream house, eurobeat, dance (good old 90's dance, not this new so-called dance), and like... Amongst other things, I like Nightwish, most of Iron Maiden, then Fragma, Benassi, and like... Real cocktail :D

I would have to say that I really don't have a favorite type of music, because I like a little bit of everything. There is some music that I like more than others of course. Some examples are techno, smooth jazz, classical, r&b, pop, and other different culture music. Then there are others that I can only take a little bit of like rapp. You can also include country in there as I can only take minimal amounts of it. This is my opinion and other people's are probably much more different.

Im a mixed kinda guy, Im into mainly Oldies and Rap, im 18 so its not like im an old geizer or nothing but i love those oldies, The Cars, Flock of Seagulls, Vanilla Ice, all the goodies, Guns'n'Roses, AC/DC. Then for rap i like stuff like Eminem, 50cent, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, and i like a lil bit of Metal like Metallica and Iron Maiden. and i like rem very much

I kinda just like rock in general, ffaf, taking back sunday, bullet for my valentine, killswitch engage...I like some rap but only Eminem, He's the only good rapper, all the other rappers pale in comparison or if I don't sugarcoat it, its because the other rappers just suck...

Im a mixed kinda guy, Im into mainly Oldies and Rap, im 18 so its not like im an old geizer or nothing but i love those oldies, The Cars, Flock of Seagulls, Vanilla Ice, all the goodies, Guns'n'Roses, AC/DC. Then for rap i like stuff like Eminem, 50cent, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, and i like a lil bit of Metal like Metallica and Iron Maiden.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here I love all sorts of music from pop,hip hop etc to country and western. I also love classical music [mainly piano] and opera. So a bit of mix is always good ^.^

But what I mainly listen to is whatever is new and good....I like good new music, it's fresh to the ears and sometimes good.