xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Happy Birthday Buffalohelp. Let's All Wish Buffalohelp A Wonderful Birthday. Lets wish our great admin a nice birthday today.

I was checking things out here in here as usual. And I see in today's birthdays. It's BuffaloHELP's birthday today. Happy birthday BuffaloHELP I hope you have a wonderful birthday today and that you eat lot's of cake and thanks for being such a wonderful Admin in here. You help out alot of people in here when you are able to. And again Happy Birthday big guy and many more yet to come.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear BuffaloHELP, Happy Birthday to you and many more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BuffaloHELP again I hope you have a great birthday today. ;)

You are a great Admin in here and I am glad you are here to help people out in here thanks for all that you do. ;)

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

WOOO! Happy Birthday BuffaloHELP ;) how has your day been...?

Load of birthdays going on around -

BH, you do a great job managing this place and happy birthday away from the trap!

May I suggest a trip out snowboarding as birthday celebrations!!!!?

(I'm going tomorrow ;) you're free to come along if you can make it to england !)

*** BIG CAKE!!!***

Posted Image

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

W00T! Happy birthday Buffalo. Hope you have a great one. Please don't party to hard. We might need you sober.

Hope you enjoyed your day! Have a beer for me and stay out of trouble. Happy Birthday in NY!

Happy birhtday! We will miss you!- Never mind that. Well, happy bday today, and it is kind of weird that you are only turning two. Happy twooth birthday!

Happy Birthday BuffaloHELP. Another year older, another year wiser, another year brighter. I don't have a birthday present for you but I hope you enjoyed your birthday. Hope you live to be 500.

Yeeeeehawwww!! Where's the party? Wait a minute - I'm a misanthrope; I don't like parties where people are present (yes, that was redundant and nonsensical). Oh well, party on without me. And whatever you do, come back good and drunk! Ah heck, don't listen to me. I'm a silly person. Just try to forget about work and enjoy yourself, for godsakes. Oh, and lest I forget: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy B-day!!!! ;):);) ;) Thanks for the acceptance of my account!!!!Wish I could give you some kind of present, but I don't know you enough to know what you want, and I'm Jewish so I don't spend money. :D

Hey, Happy birthday!! Hmm, your profile says you're just two - SO.. may you live to be an entire 3!! Kidding, just kidding. Hope you had a great time, and take care.