xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PhrostByte

Graphic For Trap17 Xisto... Thought I Would Contribute...

Posted Image

This is my contribution to Xisto, since I heard that the Admin wants to combine all of his sites under one organization called "Xisto" I figured I'd help out with the graphic logo and all of that. The above image is the creation I made just for this..

Let me know what you think, Admin.

Later.

IT's very good but I don't know..I don't think the X goes with the world...other may thinnk so though...still good!

I figured I'd add the world into the graphic mainly because Xisto has that globish thing for it's logo and it's for a name that will be combining a few online companies. I figured a globe would help represent that. As for the "X," you can do a lot with an X in a name. I just thought this would make a simple and nice logo for this Xisto thing the admin is doing. Later

just the name you designed looks good by itself. :D

Thank you. That's why I created it that way. The admin can use the X with the globe or he can just use the words... As I mentioned, the X can be used many different and creative ways if you look at it for a while, It comes to you. Hopefully the admin likes it. If not, I can use the design for something else that has an X with it... :D Later

heyyy that looks good! I don't think the X around the world looks that bad actually, it looks pretty good... nice work PhrostByte

Interesting. I suppose that my design isn't all that original then. But, it's a fairly common design I suppose. As I said, you can do a lot with an X in a name. I'm sure that there are quite a few people who have the same sort of logo, with minor differences. Hopefully, it doesn't look exactly like the one you mentioned... That just wouldn't do.

Later

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, the whole thing is different, it's jsut the "X" in the name was exactly the same, just flipped horizontally.

that's not too bad at all, i just think you need to add more of an effect to the text, instead of just keeping it as a simple red font.overall i think it looks pretty good, nice work

Nice work.. I kindly request members who create such contributions to leave me a small note/reminder at my PM box so that I can check your post. I really appreciate all the work and support.