xisto Community
Burke

Does Age Matter?

i definitely think it's a puppy love all teenagers like you goes to this phase ..don't allow your self to be carried away ..you should both concentrate on your study and if it is really true love then let destiny decides

(sex) duz age matter Does Age Matter?Replying to velma.. Ryght ime 16 and my girlfrend is 15 and we love ethuther alot I love her that mutch I got her a ring and asked her to get ingayged to me and she sed yes ..Then she wanted to have sex ferthor on in the relationship I didnt no wat to do and wat to say soo we waited for a bit bare in mined she waz still 15 tutchng on 16 and she wanted to have a baby and I want a baby to we both share the same feeling,s and we both love ethuther very mutch all I want to fined out is ..Wat wold happen if she got pregnont at the age she is (15) and wud I get done and we both give consent to it and ime 16 ?-reply by chris

at present it affect because she is now not totally matured so i want to give advice you that please wait for 5 more years when she get matured but you can maintain your relation.

Yes, age does matter, especially in that very young age. The girl is too young for that so you shouldn't bother her. Even if you claim that she is mature, it is still not acceptable for me. That young age is not yet capable of handling relationship.