xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Freedom Packages...... New packages introduced by Xisto

Hi,

I was checking out the packages and costs of the hosting and domain packages and I was shocked to see this new package.

Its called "Freedom packages" and It is amazing for :

1.. It is only 2.95 per month
2. You get a free domain as long as you have hosting with Xisto

I mean Wow Iam gonna pick up this package in a month or two coz of this package being so cheap

I mean you dont have to pay even a cent for domain registration which is usually 7.99 USD.

Dont believe me? Check this link then http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

I mean this hosting company is really affordable.

Tell me what you think about this package and whether you will ever try it

Cheers ;)

Edited by velma (see edit history)

Yeah comptuing host is apart of Xisto the company that owns Xisto. They are extremely affordable, and offer probably extremely good service, if it is anything like Xisto. Once my site becomes big ;) , I will defintley look to make a switch to Xisto - Web Hosting as one of the admins can copy all your files over to your new account, so you wont lose anything!

Interesting it must have been added during my brief depature or it was there and I just never seen it ;). I wonder if it is possible to combine packages say you get this one for the domain set up and then just get one of hte packages to boost up space and what not.

Hey,bk2070 and Saint Michael, What do you mean combining packages? I thought that is not allowed. Maybe I should ask Mr Opaque about this or would you do it?Man those plans are cool and cheap I still wonder though how come everybody from Xisto has not joined up as it could easily be paid using even their allowance or pocket change lol.Heck this is cool man. I mean dont you think that for all those struggling business men, This is sort of a boon for them as they are already short on cash and then this plan helps them out NICE! Thank you Mr OpaqueCheers to Xisto ;)

That's pretty cool. I might have to use it if I ever get Paypal. I don't tend to use my site as much right now though so it isn't worth it to spend money at the moment for me. It's cool though that they have gone even cheaper. I am still not allowed to have Paypal though so I'm sticking witht he free stuff. Glad to see Xisto is changing the hosting world once again and beating probalby every competitor there is.