xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

How Old Will People Live 80 Years In The Future? Just wondering

How Old Will People Live 80 Years In The Future? I mean there will be medication and eternal life operations or something like that, won't there? I understand that noone can know for sure (of course), but what do you all think? I mean I know that people will keep on living longer, because as history can most surely tell us, people are living longer and longer. For example, in the times of the Native Americans, living to 50 was considered living old.Please post what you think/know about this subject.

well, if you were born today, I would think you would live to about 80-90. But If you were born in 80-90 years, you would live to an average age to 100.then when someone was born the day that person died, they would live an avereage life of 110 years. 10 MORE years each century? That is what I think. Keep the cures coming!

How Old Will People Live 80 Years In The Future?
I mean there will be medication and eternal life operations or something like that, won't there? I understand that noone can know for sure (of course), but what do you all think?

I mean I know that people will keep on living longer, because as history can most surely tell us, people are living longer and longer. For example, in the times of the Native Americans, living to 50 was considered living old.

Please post what you think/know about this subject.

At some point they are making a enternal life or expanding the life cycle. I think i heard somewhere they found one that can expand life but they haven't tried it on humans yet. It is possible to live longer. As long technology involves, this can involved as well if people are researching it.

well, if you were born today, I would think you would live to about 80-90. But If you were born in 80-90 years, you would live to an average age to 100.then when someone was born the day that person died, they would live an avereage life of 110 years. 10 MORE years each century? That is what I think. Keep the cures coming!

Hmm i really don't know how it goes but it's something but sounds right. I don't think cures would help "drug companies" think they find cures but they really don't (Some drugs companines do and some don't)

Life expectancy here in the UK has risen pretty much linearly over the last 40 years from 71 to 79 in 2004. If you extrapolate that graph out then in 80 years time we would all be living to around 93/94 years old. Somehow I think its unlikely. Yes we have advances in medicine and healthcare, but if the population increases at the same rate it has been then we will end up with massive overcrowding across the world, and therefore diseases and illnesses will spread far more easily and rapidly. Even if we did discover or invent some sort of way to make us live for eternity, despite how horrible this sounds, we would either have to never use it or start killing people. They would still have children, so the world population would increase at an alarming rate, with an effective death rate of 0. Plus, I don't think the body could physically cope with living longer without us having to take all sorts of pills or undergo loads of operations. Personally I'm happy with whatever time I end up with on the planet, and I'll just try and enjoy as much of it as I can.