xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

Free Online Pirate Mmorpgs Do you know of any?

I love pirate MMORPGs, and I wish there were more. I am not satisfied with the ones I know. I just love making a pirate character and owning ships, getting piratey clothes weapons and getting crews and stuff. It's so much cooler than the usual medieval MMORPG.

The ones I know in this GENERAL category:

1. Zepirates (lame, not live, text based, I don't like it)

2. Puzzle Pirates (Addicting and cool pretty much, I guess, but I want more)

3. Pirates of the Burning Seas (Looks sweet, but I can't figure out how to sign up!, also still in beta testing)

4. Dogs of the Seas (not that great, can't walk around)

5. World of Pirates (Graphics are bad, costs money and looks dumb)

6. Pirates of the Caribbean Online (Comes out later on)

7. Tradewinds Legends (bad graphics, boring gameplay)

8. Avast! (bad graphics, boring gameplay)

9. Sid Meier's Pirates (great graphics, great gameplay, but not MMORPG)

10. Pirate King Online (how do I download and sign up?)

11. Tales of Pirates (how do I download and sign up?)

12. Voyage Century (how do I download and sign up?)

13. Age of Pirates (text-based and horrible)

14. Caribbean Tales (not even sure if it exists!)

I also know of custom games like the one in "VMK", or the ones in "Warcraft Three, Frozen Throne" or something. Not good enough, like others.

And some medieval-themed MMORPGs let you do stuff that's kind of like pirates stuff, like where you can go on ships. However, I am not satisfied with this either.

I also like MMORPGs where you can WALK AROUND. Dogs of the Seas and Zepirates (what kind of name is that anway?) don't let you do that.

Don't tell me "you should be satisfied with what you have." because I'm not and I never will be. Please post all and/or any pirate MMORPGs you know of!!

Edited by seez (see edit history)

11. Tales of Pirates (how do I download and sign up?)

i dotn play any of the other ones but i love this game soo much
to sign up go to top.igg.com then register an account on the home page.(an easier way is to go to igg.com and register there cuz thats the server host and they have a lot of mmorpgs to play including two other pirate games.)
then to download the game go back to the first screen at top.igg.com and download utorrent or bitorrent ur choice. then download one of the three files they have listed under the right column and open it in either torrent program then it will take you throught the instalation process and huzzah you can play the greatest mmorpg everr!!!!

or if you wanted you could play PirateKingOnline which is the asian release of Tales of Pirates

theyre a couple patches ahead so they have better items :o but all well i still love it.

o and if you like naruto
you could play at a site called Naruto-Arena.com
you dont need to download anything and i have fun with it

or you could try outwar.com thats fun too

If you like the pirate/pioneer kind of scenery definitely check out Swords of the New World. The graphics are absolutely gorgeous and I haven't gotten bored of the gameplay yet. Note: It does take a bit to figure out where you are and such (sort of like any other mmorpg) but once you get used to it it's awesome.

You can play with up to three of your own characters at once! It's like a family system, you can go solo or have more. Well, I don't know where to start, check out the site below for more details.

Official Site

Don't tell me "you should be satisfied with what you have." because I'm not and I never will be. Please post all and/or any pirate MMORPGs you know of!!

Well, you kind of listed all of the pirate MMORPGs.

Pirate King Online and Tales of Pirates are technically the same thing.
Pirates of the Caribbean Online is pretty fun. Except that you can only get to level 7. To get all the features, you COULD pay ten bucks a month. I think it may be worth it even though it is based on the movie. You can choose over 10 ships. It is pretty realistic and fun.