xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
armywrestler

Dancing With Girls

Okay girls got a question for all of you. Say you go to a bar/club with a guy. Do you want to grind and stuff like that or what and do you would you want a guy that likes to dance yet cant necessarily dance well or just a guy that doesnt like to dance?

Hi armywrestler,Every girl would like a different thing but one thing is there to be noted,,,, first make the girl comfortable with you and let her feel that you are not a pervert.Start out with a bit of dancing and you do not have to do something complicated, even moving with the music is enough and then as she gets comfortable with you get a bit closer to her but dont stick to her. She'll get tempted and will move towards you herself.If it is a chick that you are going out with grinding is ok if and only if the music is of that sorts and doesnt make her feel bad or somethingRemember you have to make the girl comfortable.Try it out and let me know if it helped in any wayCheers :lol:

People shouldn't dance pervertedly, it makes this world a horrible place, dance nicely and APPRORPRIATELY. Of course you are all too immature to do that though probably.

Immature? Because we don't Ball-Room or 70's Disco dance at night clubs, cause we like to have fun? Please, give me a break, your asking for attacks and insults with that comment. Personally, it's not perverted if your both doing it togeter and secondly, why is it anyway? I suggect people go look the meaning of the word up in the dictionary and might be suprised to reliese its only dacing with some style and sexyness nothing perverted.Life doesn't need to be complicted while dancing, its a time of relaxtion and fun, so don't sit there because you can't dance, go out there and maybe a girl will find you and show you how to dance and if you get along well together what do you know, your in a relationship 3 months down the track!

With my experience if she is already your date, you should just dance normally and if she wants a bit of bump n grind she will surely let u know by starting it off. But make sure u read the signal right and its not just her scratching her leg or sumtin haha!!As for dancing good or bad... just try to move with her, dont go off in your own world trying to impress her with ur super moves.. which r probably lame. But if u catch her doing a silly move then surely let yours out and then u can have a good laugh at it!Good luck! ;)

Don't dance like a pervert. I'm not a girl but I know from experience. You'll end up getting slapped. I suggest dancing nicely, so the girl doesn't get pissed. Or you could just try asking her before you dance with her. All girls like different things (I think). This is my advise to you, bewaare.

Don't stert grinding right of the bat. It scares the hell out of us. let her move towards you as she gets more comfortable. If ytou never grind, well- you know what they say- nothing ventured, nothing gained!

I'm a boy and i have a girlfriend called marnie. She asked me out and now we are going out. I have danced with her and she is gets really nervous when she is around me. What my opinion is for you is that you should just move a bit of our hips and just dance. Make her feel comfortable.-Marnieluver