xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Cpanel Upgraded

The cPanel is upgraded to cPanel X (1.0 -RC36).Thanks Opaque for providing us with the latest cPanel. :lol:BUT the Fantastico is missing , this is a great disappointment. Please Opaque provide us with the Fantastico.

The cPanel is upgraded to cPanel X (1.0 -RC36).
Thanks Opaque for providing us with the latest cPanel. :lol:

BUT the Fantastico is missing , this is a great disappointment. Please Opaque provide us with the Fantastico.

Okay, unfortunately I can't provide you with fantastico, and I would like to ask something on the topic of cpanel, but not fantastico (apologies for borrowing thread room!)
How can I view my site statistics through cpanel? I don't mind whether it is text or graphical, I just can't find a way!!

Thanks

@jimmy-Under sub-domains, there is a icon that says Web/FTP Stats. That might be what you are looking for.@delivi-Nice, I think it is the same cPanel Software they use for qupis, too. Nice find, I wouldn't have found it; haven't been to my cPanel in Days!

From the main cpanel page, select Web/FTP Stats (row 4) then Awstats and there you are.There are sub-domain stats also available in the second page instead of Awstats, and Bandwidth, etc.

Can't you just install wordpress manually in the public_html folder? That is what i did with drupal. If you need help with it send me a message and I can give you the steps. I just bought a book on it and it gives you detailed instructions. Wrodpress is really good i think i am going to install it soon too.

I was kind of like the old version due to it being more spread out, also did oyu notice that php has been updated to version 5 and by the looks of it, we have had it for quite awhile as well :lol:. Well lucky for most of us fantastico does come with Cpanel X. Which most likely due ot the hard drive update it might take some time to review the software before turning it on.But I do like the virus scan program, hopefully it contains pretty much everything for it to be picked up.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

hordes webmail is not working and is giving the following error

A fatal error has occurredFailed to import Horde configuration: Warning: importconfig(/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/config/conf.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Registry.php on line 874 Warning: importconfig(): Failed opening '/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/config/conf.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib:/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/:.') in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Registry.php on line 874